Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 3. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 17, 2019, 03:00:16 AM
Do you plan to add a token to the Coinmarketkap in the near future?
it seems to me that this process will be completed only after adding the token to the list of exchanges for trading.
Activity: 64
September 16, 2019, 12:52:03 PM
if I'm not mistaken they should have added an APT token to Coinmarketcap soon.
Activity: 44
September 16, 2019, 10:37:09 AM
will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
What kind of exchanges are you talking about?
about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
It is clear, but it will be announced later as I believe. Now few provide the answer.
Activity: 32
September 16, 2019, 10:29:34 AM
Activity: 38
September 16, 2019, 10:19:19 AM
about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
as I understand it, they can do this on  LAtoken and Exmarkets
In my opinion, most likely yes. I think if something changes, then we are obliged to let the developers know about it.
Activity: 21
September 16, 2019, 10:16:23 AM
  airdrop only open to Twitter, Facebook and Telegram?
Yes, so far only available on these social networks.
thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
Yes, for us it is a good bonus. You could say that.
Activity: 48
September 16, 2019, 07:27:02 AM
I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
As far as I know, viewing the certificate of authenticity,  the AR app  and storage costs.
Activity: 60
September 16, 2019, 06:34:40 AM
I think that these are quite high-quality exchanges for those who want to sell their part of the tokens.
September 16, 2019, 04:45:05 AM
Activity: 65
September 15, 2019, 06:14:42 AM
thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
Activity: 23
September 15, 2019, 06:13:17 AM
I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Usually this information is given in the middle of the development of the platform. Therefore, they should have already given this information.
September 15, 2019, 06:07:00 AM
Activity: 89
September 15, 2019, 04:53:45 AM
September 15, 2019, 03:37:47 AM
if I’m not mistaken, then yes, it is open only to these areas.
it seems to me that this is absolutely enough for Airdrop participants, any user can choose the appropriate option for participation.
I agree with you, bounty ArtPro is pretty with a large list of categories to choose the best for yourself
I think that the project offered optimal conditions for the bounty to benefit the project, and the participants were satisfied with the awards
Activity: 31
September 14, 2019, 07:24:58 PM
Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
most likely it will be longer than a month, because after the completion of sales, the launch of the platform will not be right away.
Activity: 66
September 14, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
September 14, 2019, 07:05:43 AM
Activity: 23
September 14, 2019, 07:00:17 AM
Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
Activity: 44
September 14, 2019, 06:56:56 AM
Activity: 32
September 14, 2019, 06:37:37 AM
for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
Everything goes without fail. All payments will be processed simultaneously. I think we have nothing to worry about in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: