Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 7. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 05:24:52 AM
and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
Activity: 23
September 06, 2019, 05:20:29 AM
for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
Probably yes. Because most companies do just that.
Activity: 60
September 06, 2019, 04:42:26 AM
for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
Activity: 21
September 06, 2019, 04:16:20 AM
tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.
Many good artists were found thanks to this project!
Activity: 68
September 06, 2019, 03:24:43 AM
Activity: 32
September 05, 2019, 03:28:58 PM
When is listing planned?
Activity: 54
September 05, 2019, 01:08:57 PM
tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.
at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
everyone who is interested in making a profit will always store tokens longer than other users.
Activity: 66
September 05, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
Activity: 64
September 05, 2019, 07:09:59 AM
I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
Now it has nothing to do with the bounty campaign.  The main thing is that in the future, the payment of our remuneration takes place on time and without delay.
Activity: 65
September 05, 2019, 05:12:18 AM
I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
September 05, 2019, 04:10:22 AM
Activity: 89
September 05, 2019, 03:15:02 AM

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
September 04, 2019, 06:10:16 PM

Activity: 21
September 04, 2019, 04:39:12 PM
a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
exactly. But quality content is also not easy to achieve. It takes a lot of effort to work on this project.
Activity: 31
September 04, 2019, 09:00:07 AM
Activity: 66
September 04, 2019, 08:01:38 AM
is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
I agree with you, now it just will not make any sense.  But we can just invite our friends to participate in the Bounty without using the referral program.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2019, 05:38:40 AM
Activity: 60
September 04, 2019, 04:44:22 AM
September 04, 2019, 03:38:13 AM
is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
Activity: 54
September 03, 2019, 06:08:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: