Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 10. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 22, 2019, 12:52:17 PM
a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
Activity: 23
August 22, 2019, 12:41:28 PM
It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Activity: 31
August 22, 2019, 07:29:50 AM
Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
Activity: 64
August 22, 2019, 05:50:33 AM
Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
Activity: 65
August 22, 2019, 01:56:43 AM
Activity: 89
August 22, 2019, 01:00:37 AM
Activity: 68
August 22, 2019, 12:26:33 AM
August 21, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
Activity: 66
August 21, 2019, 12:57:36 PM
will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
I am also waiting for my reward and hope to get a good amount.
Activity: 48
August 21, 2019, 05:24:02 AM
Activity: 38
August 21, 2019, 03:48:22 AM
ArtPro provides a bounty category for YouTube channel bloggers?
If you have a channel, then you can safely help the team with advertising.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2019, 03:45:14 AM
Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
I think that the project needs a variety of support to become popular among a large community
Activity: 23
August 21, 2019, 03:29:28 AM
Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
Activity: 21
August 21, 2019, 03:19:08 AM
I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
I agree, as it is checked by time.
As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
is there a blocking period for the sale of tokens for bounty participants?
If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
I do not understand why block at all. Because few developers do that. May scare users.
August 21, 2019, 02:51:58 AM
will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
August 20, 2019, 07:00:53 PM
If you are talking about ArtPro advertising on your channel, then you should better negotiate this directly with the team.
August 20, 2019, 02:14:07 PM
I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
Activity: 21
August 20, 2019, 01:53:26 PM
Activity: 66
August 20, 2019, 11:38:49 AM

Activity: 65
August 20, 2019, 05:53:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: