Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 6. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 05:27:59 AM
the continued sale of the token will bring us closer to the distribution of tokens. I'm waiting for messages
Activity: 68
September 09, 2019, 03:40:51 AM
for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
OK. What is the end date? as it is not indicated in the roadmap.
there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
is there any information about achieving the soft cap?
I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
I hope that we simply do not know about it, but the project has already reached the limit that will guarantee the distribution of the token.
Activity: 31
September 08, 2019, 01:53:44 PM
for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
Activity: 66
September 08, 2019, 01:15:53 PM
Activity: 48
September 08, 2019, 06:41:56 AM
Activity: 60
September 08, 2019, 05:30:20 AM
September 08, 2019, 03:39:25 AM
Activity: 21
September 08, 2019, 03:01:08 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 07, 2019, 02:08:16 PM
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
What projects do not take ordinary users. Here in the team only professionals
Activity: 54
September 07, 2019, 01:57:55 PM
a friend of mine wants to join the Bounty campaign now, do you think it's too late to do this?  Or will he still manage to get a good reward?
Activity: 64
September 07, 2019, 01:43:44 PM
Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
This has been spoken about many times.  Don’t worry, all users will receive their rewards on time.
September 07, 2019, 01:24:32 PM
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
Activity: 65
September 07, 2019, 04:49:31 AM
Activity: 32
September 07, 2019, 03:53:35 AM
Activity: 89
September 07, 2019, 03:02:57 AM
will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
September 07, 2019, 01:16:15 AM
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2019, 09:32:29 AM
and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
there can be no talk of difficulties. I believe that everything is correctly calculated here.
Activity: 31
September 06, 2019, 07:30:07 AM
September 06, 2019, 06:49:43 AM
and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2019, 06:08:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: