Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 9. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 25, 2019, 04:10:38 AM
I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
I think for about a month you should be given everything that is due to you.
I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
Activity: 60
August 25, 2019, 03:16:35 AM
I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
Activity: 68
August 25, 2019, 01:25:26 AM
Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
the team did not specify an exact deadline for the distribution of awards, but I read that this will happen after the IEO
Activity: 31
August 24, 2019, 01:22:18 PM
Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
Activity: 54
August 24, 2019, 01:20:11 PM
Activity: 64
August 24, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
Activity: 44
August 24, 2019, 07:10:42 AM
a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
Of course, you can’t say the other with such support!
we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
I think Bounty0x will be able to guarantee the payout for the Bounty
I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
Seems Yes. But it is worth reviewing all the information on this.
Activity: 32
August 24, 2019, 06:59:44 AM
Hello everyone, have you already added the token to CoinMarketCap?
no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
Very good. So they do everything right. It can be seen that there is a result from all the work done.
Activity: 65
August 24, 2019, 05:14:01 AM
It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
Activity: 89
August 24, 2019, 03:34:01 AM
August 24, 2019, 02:42:52 AM
Activity: 64
August 23, 2019, 08:09:31 AM
Activity: 66
August 23, 2019, 07:30:44 AM
no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
so soon we will be able to see ArtPro coins on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 48
August 23, 2019, 07:05:35 AM
August 23, 2019, 06:20:58 AM
Activity: 44
August 23, 2019, 05:02:43 AM
Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
The official site has all the available information about the development team and the project as a whole.
Activity: 32
August 23, 2019, 04:39:44 AM
Activity: 38
August 23, 2019, 03:53:26 AM
Activity: 60
August 23, 2019, 03:27:30 AM
Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
Activity: 21
August 22, 2019, 06:30:11 PM
I noticed this. I would add it to the list of interesting projects that are currently under development.
Pages:
Jump to: