Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 8. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 05:21:16 AM
tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
Activity: 38
August 28, 2019, 12:59:56 AM
and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
I drew attention to this. I want to say that maybe it’s not worthwhile to pay direct attention to this. Maybe there will be updates in the near future.
Activity: 66
August 27, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
Activity: 64
August 27, 2019, 10:34:42 AM
I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
usually the conditions are simple and always easy to fulfill.
that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
The bounty is still active, you can still take part in this event.
Activity: 48
August 27, 2019, 04:27:40 AM
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
Activity: 60
August 27, 2019, 03:07:16 AM
Activity: 68
August 27, 2019, 01:54:04 AM
I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
Activity: 44
August 26, 2019, 05:12:24 PM
Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
Activity: 32
August 26, 2019, 04:54:04 PM
I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
Most likely, tokens will be charged within a week.
Thank you, I still hope that we will not wait long for our reward.
I also expect you, and I hope that we do not have to wait long.
Activity: 54
August 26, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
August 26, 2019, 11:40:19 AM
I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
Yes, we all hope for a further increase in the price of ArtPro coins.
August 26, 2019, 11:36:00 AM
Activity: 65
August 26, 2019, 05:35:49 AM
Activity: 89
August 26, 2019, 04:21:54 AM
Activity: 68
August 26, 2019, 02:09:29 AM
all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
August 25, 2019, 12:18:13 PM
August 25, 2019, 11:40:07 AM
Activity: 32
August 25, 2019, 11:23:02 AM
Activity: 44
August 25, 2019, 11:11:56 AM
I think for about a month you should be given everything that is due to you.
I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
I think so too. The guys have already earned the trust of their customers and investors.
Activity: 38
August 25, 2019, 07:17:17 AM
Hello everyone, have you already added the token to CoinMarketCap?
Not yet, but soon developers should update this information here.
Pages:
Jump to: