Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 2. (Read 946572 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hi Janus, please see the following image, you should copy and paste this line. ignore the part that says bitcoin i need to change this.

If stake minting is enabled you need to unlock it. the easiest way is to close ultracoin client down. then re-open. do not enabe stake minting. go into console and type walletpassphrase 200 false    then enter in the key again using the improv command.
the mining key is your worker id for your miner software (cg miner, BFG miner etc)

http://youtu.be/F_JkToS0tZA

*edit* made a video.
I shall make a youtube video very shortly and upload for anyone confused. You can use any nomp mining key but you still need to import it into your wallet.

Thanks Craig. WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Good evening all.

As promised all though late I would like to present to you the new Ultracoin Multipool www.ultraminers.com OPEN BETA. We have worked very hard on the back end over the past 2 weeks. We have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb to bring a stable and reliable multipool, in the hopes to both encourage the price to rise with buying Ultracoin to pay miners and to bring more acceptance to the coin. So anyway down to the pool.

10 coin multicoin pool. This will be increased in stages to 15 coin, 20 coin and so on miners and costs permitting. We have support for 3 algorithms SHA-256 SCRYPT and X11.

The front end is A big work in progress but works and does what it says, the backend is where the magic happens.
The pool is running Nomp rather than mpos. it is more stable more reliable and has alot more scale it terms of multipools applications.
That being said you do not have to register with the pool instead you create a mining key a private and mining key. This in turn makes mining alot more anonymous as you import the private key into your UTC wallet to get paid. No coin is stored onto the server for more than 15 seconds at a time to safeguard security, it truly is a amazing setup.

We would like to encourage as many miners as possible to head on over to the FEE FREE multipool and start earning some UTC and to help encourage more miners to jump on board.

We are open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and general input. We hope you have a trouble free time mining at the multipool.

MANY THANKS Craig.  WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM

Hi.

I would like to mine at your pool, but, sorry, I do not understand, how the setup to your pool works. It is totally different from all pools I used so far.
What I have done:
My ultracoin wallet is open (and stake minting is enabled).
I opened the debug window an tried to import the private key generated on your site with importprivkey eb...what.ever.the.key.looks.like...4a
the output on this is: invalid private key (code -5)

Isn´t it possible to use one of my own public keys to mine at your pool instead?

Regards,
Janus

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
can anybody explain this?  Reggie Middleton's Ultracoin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Middleton
"2014[edit]
Founder and CEO of Veritaseum, Inc. UltraCoin. VeritaseumTM, Inc. is a C corporation formed to exploit modern cryptography in the field of finance, economics and value transfer transactions. UltraCoinTM, a patent pending technology invented by the company’s founder, globally renown analyst Reggie Middleton, harnesses the abilities of recent discoveries in cryptographic science to literally enable programmable money. Using that programmability, Veritaseum UltraCoinTM transforms traditional contracts and agreements by embedding the terms directly into the currency itself. As a result, where Veritaseum’s UltraCoin is used to conduct transactions, any transactions, the money will perform according to the terms agreed to by the parties, and only as agreed. It cannot be spent in any other fashion. This is true from anything as simple as a purchase of a widget from a retail store where the widget must be delivered to person B on time X and in Y condition or person A does not get paid, to considerably more complex transactions such as global stock, currency, and commodities exchanges, letters of credit, insurance underwriting, or the trading and licensing of intellectual property. This has quite profound implications for nearly every interaction where value is transferred. It virtually eliminates the ability to default or defraud at a fraction of the cost of more traditional and less reliable mechanisms. Quite frankly, it eliminates the need to have to trust your counterparty in a transaction. This is known as a ZeroTrust transaction."

http://ultra-coin.com/

Did this die?  Or has he a Trademark on Ultracoin?
legendary
Block explorer (needs updating on the main ultracoin.org wesite)

this seems to be the current official one? which works just fine.
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

Source?
https://github.com/ziggy909/ultracoin

most info is here - but some outdated
http://coinwik.org/Ultracoin
(the exchange list here is surprisingly long?)

Launch was 1 Feb 2014 (from UTC archive)
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the release of our coin called :Ultracoin (UTC) on February 1st.

logo will have to come probably Steven or bumface

Transaction fee: -0.00001 UTC

Proof of Dev? somebody?

How does it work, we need to ask to be submitted?

you could mail Bittrex or tweet them

I need the following info to submit UTC for consideration on Bittrex

Coin Name:  Ultracoin
Coin trading symbol UTC
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link
Exchanges you are currently on:
Official blockchain explorer:
What is your TxFee for a transaction
A png image for your coin with a transparent background
Proof of dev: 

If anyone could help fill in the blanks I feel it would be good for the coin.........
Activity: 494
Merit: 500

I need the following info to submit UTC for consideration on Bittrex

Coin Name:  Ultracoin
Coin trading symbol UTC
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link
Exchanges you are currently on:
Official blockchain explorer:
What is your TxFee for a transaction
A png image for your coin with a transparent background
Proof of dev: 

If anyone could help fill in the blanks I feel it would be good for the coin.........
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
6 sec, lmao, is the blockchain jammed so far?

lol, possibly soon

To be clear the transaction is visible in 6 seconds with the reciever, the transaction is fully confirmed around 40 seconds.

This speed has never been an issue.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10

lol, possibly soon
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Good evening all.

As promised all though late I would like to present to you the new Ultracoin Multipool www.ultraminers.com OPEN BETA. We have worked very hard on the back end over the past 2 weeks. We have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb to bring a stable and reliable multipool, in the hopes to both encourage the price to rise with buying Ultracoin to pay miners and to bring more acceptance to the coin. So anyway down to the pool.

10 coin multicoin pool. This will be increased in stages to 15 coin, 20 coin and so on miners and costs permitting. We have support for 3 algorithms SHA-256 SCRYPT and X11.

The front end is A big work in progress but works and does what it says, the backend is where the magic happens.
The pool is running Nomp rather than mpos. it is more stable more reliable and has alot more scale it terms of multipools applications.
That being said you do not have to register with the pool instead you create a mining key a private and mining key. This in turn makes mining alot more anonymous as you import the private key into your UTC wallet to get paid. No coin is stored onto the server for more than 15 seconds at a time to safeguard security, it truly is a amazing setup.

We would like to encourage as many miners as possible to head on over to the FEE FREE multipool and start earning some UTC and to help encourage more miners to jump on board.

We are open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and general input. We hope you have a trouble free time mining at the multipool.

Wow, just... wow. I'm not a miner at all, but it looks great so far. I also like the idea of just creating a mining key w/o the need to register very much.

My sincere respect for your work.
Good evening all.

Thank you very much!

The site looks awesome and you built it in a record speed. UTC can really use this right now.

Come on people! have a go at the brand new multipool!

Thankyou for the encouragement, The pool has been open for a couple of hours we have allready found 42 blocks of various coins and is proving to be very profitable. WWW.ULTRAMINERS.COM
Good evening all.

Thank you very much!

The site looks awesome and you built it in a record speed. UTC can really use this right now.

Come on people! have a go at the brand new multipool!
as promised - my 0.2 BTC is in there now - sent you an email

GOOD LUCK

Hi guys,

I have opened up a donation adress here 19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc

You can view the transactions here https://blockchain.info/address/19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc.

Please also send me a message by email on [email protected] with your name and donation ammount so i can link it to the incoming bitcoin.The reason for this is so i can pay it back if we can`t go for any reason or problem.

thank you,
Michael.

thank you! i have recieved it Smiley
legendary
as promised - my 0.2 BTC is in there now - sent you an email

GOOD LUCK

Hi guys,

You can view the transactions here https://blockchain.info/address/19Qpdf3gpk6WQTYsw8RcQnZQqSYVG1svzc.

Please also send me a message by email on [email protected] with your name and donation ammount so i can link it to the incoming bitcoin.The reason for this is so i can pay it back if we can`t go for any reason or problem.

thank you,
Michael.

Good evening all.

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

thank you,
Michael.

Michael,

How quickly do you need the BTC? I will stick by my pledge of 0.2BTC although based on additional information from Stephen I am thinking about increasing this to 0.4BTC. As of now I have a number of investments in alt coins that I am speculating (note I don't speculate on UTC only hold and increase).

KC
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Why is UTC not listed on Bittrex?

because you can`t trade it there ^_^

Why can it be added there , it a much more respected exchange that Cryptsy....might bring more people in

I really like Bittrex as an exchange, I find the layout easy to navigate and track coins, although it can be a bit slow. Paying in and withdrawals are pretty fast as well. However, they do de-list coins quite quickly and I am not sure UTC has the volume at the moment to get listed and stay listed

KC

Why can it be added there , it a much more respected exchange that Cryptsy....might bring more people in

offcourse , but that desicion is not up to us Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: