Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 12. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Soon the big tournament in DotA 2, the International, will we be able to try out the Asura coin live stream or on the alpha version it can not be done ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I like the fact that this project is implemented on a separate blockchain. But what is the reason for the choice of NEO? I participated in the ICO on this blockchain, and the speed of transactions left much to be desired. The network just did not work for a while. I think that for a project related to the gaming industry it's just critical.

You are wrong. NEO is faster than the ETH, and the problems that were in sales are also linked to the wallet apps. The ether network also repeatedly failed. Remember at least crypto-kitties
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Glad to see that the project has reached it's soft cap, as most project these days don't due to the negative market sentiment.

Asura Coin seems (in my opinion) like of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! There is a lot of compatition in the field, but this is definitely the most promising i have seen so far.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I really hope For the asuracoin project, it can become a leader in the gaming industry with blockchain technology! I am sincerely glad that the project is gaining popularity!
Yes, it seems to be very crowded visitors in the alpha and beta versions. Indubitably gamers will love this project so much, moreover game competition are very much in this time, maybe one day this project can work together with steam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Esports market is growing rapidly and I'm sure in a successful future of the Asura campaign.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
if i put local (deckstop) NEO wallet address and later i want to invest, can i send NEO from excange or do i need to send from that local ( desktop ) wallet?

Please do not use an exchange wallet address to purchase tokens. You can use one of the following:
1. Aphelion desktop wallet
2. NEON desktop wallet
3. O3 mobile wallet
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
if i put local (deckstop) NEO wallet address and later i want to invest, can i send NEO from excange or do i need to send from that local ( desktop ) wallet?
Activity: 518
I like the fact that this project is implemented on a separate blockchain. But what is the reason for the choice of NEO? I participated in the ICO on this blockchain, and the speed of transactions left much to be desired. The network just did not work for a while. I think that for a project related to the gaming industry it's just critical.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
It's extremely great Asura is working so tightly together with Fujian eGaming. That will definerely bring new clientele for the platform, when the Asura World is launched.
Activity: 350
I really hope For the asuracoin project, it can become a leader in the gaming industry with blockchain technology! I am sincerely glad that the project is gaining popularity!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As developers said "The bonus ASA will be deposited into all the NEO wallets that have contributed to our token sale within 10 working days after September 30th 2018.". This is very good news.
Activity: 392
It is really important moment that AsuraCoin was able to reach softcap in this hard times for all ICOs and cryptoholders. Also I think that extension of ICO it is the right decision in accordance with current market situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
25 days left and 178m tokens sold already. i think with new partnerships this project will raise a lot funds. happy to be part of this ico as investor.

I saw in the tweets of the project that 427 million people will be watching esports by 2019.

This is a huge market, which should contain quality services in this area. I think Asura project has a great future in 2019

427 million people the projected figure for 2019 is a huge number of people who are interested in electronic sports.

I'm sure that this is a huge field for activities in which there is enough space for a large number of projects in this industry that would like this industry to become more honest and more transparent

I'm sure that the blockchain can do it, it can bring absolute honesty and allow the use of Smart contracts in this very complex industry.
Now the project is only at the very beginning of the road and if it has the support of the community - it will be able to change the world! The key to success is the team and here it is worthy of praise only!
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Activity: 518
25 days left and 178m tokens sold already. i think with new partnerships this project will raise a lot funds. happy to be part of this ico as investor.

I saw in the tweets of the project that 427 million people will be watching esports by 2019.

This is a huge market, which should contain quality services in this area. I think Asura project has a great future in 2019

427 million people the projected figure for 2019 is a huge number of people who are interested in electronic sports.

I'm sure that this is a huge field for activities in which there is enough space for a large number of projects in this industry that would like this industry to become more honest and more transparent

I'm sure that the blockchain can do it, it can bring absolute honesty and allow the use of Smart contracts in this very complex industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Recently, I see that gamers are becoming more interested in crypto-currencies. Therefore, I think that Asura will be used for appointments and not just for trade.
Activity: 277

I think this is a very real number. I very much hope that Asura project will take the lead in this business. To do this, there are all the prerequisites - and the team is working.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Friends, we have 23 days to complete the HardCap. Let's do our best to attract new members of our community.
Asura Coin should collect the HardCap, I believe it! We still have time for that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Such area as e-sports already has a large audience. In the future, in my opinion, this audience will only grow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: