Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 11. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Until the end of the ICO there are 10 days left, now the situation is improving on the market, I hope this will help Asura coin to collect hard cap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
esports is one of the most thriving business enterprise today worth over a fortune.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
Of the large number of projects, this is perhaps the best! Great idea I'm sure will implement! Good luck to the developers. I believe that there will be a stunning success!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hi, all! Expect you find enough resources to evolve your plan. Sensible idea, riveting design, classy approach.

looked at the market it turned today

It's very good for a project that are in the fundraising stage

all people are waiting for positive changes and I'm sure that they will soon be
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the market is also finally recovering hope to see asura going big
Activity: 140
finally the ico is gonna end soon really exited about the exchange
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Is the Asura platform only for computer e-sports ? Or also for ps4 & xbox users btw? Thanks for any answer. And i hope Soft cap wiil be reached.

Currently PC based,in coming times developers have a plan to integrate it with other consoles. I also hope ASURACOIN will be successful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
AsuraCoin aims to provide in-depth game analyses to walk players through the intricate details of professional gameplay .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Asuracoin development is quite good with the positive response was given by the supporters will produce maximum results. The team will continue to look for ideas that can suck a lot of investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
What will happen if there are unsold coins at the end of the ico? As I see, hard cup not will be reached. It's difficult time for ICO now.
Activity: 392
AsuraCoin is not the first coin for the games industry, but I think this will be the first successful coin in this area. There are many reasons for success, including the project team and the NEO platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I just did the whitelist app but i have a question, in the id part i submited a copy of my passport but for the selfy i used my state id, would this be a problem?

If there is an issue developers will email you to forward the required document. They have 12 hour intervals that their approved whitelist are updated into the smart contract. So within the next 7-8 hours you will be able to purchase.
Activity: 277
Asura welcomes @DotaDeMoN on board as our Official Ambassador for Dota 2! Jimmy brings on board a wealth of Pro scene experience from the largest world stage and will assist with Asura World's Brand in the global Dota 2 community!

Great news. Good player. I'm very glad that he joined the team. Positive sign. I hope that players of this level will continue to participate in the team.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
It's extremely cool that Asura has DeMoN on board as their ambassador. The more people from gaming, the better. That definitely is on of the keys to success.
Activity: 97
This project will have to change the whole crypto world! I am very happy that you helped to introduce the currency world-wide crypto! This should happen as soon as possible! This shows the credibility of the project and the strategic planning of its development!
Activity: 119
Asura welcomes @DotaDeMoN on board as our Official Ambassador for Dota 2! Jimmy brings on board a wealth of Pro scene experience from the largest world stage and will assist with Asura World's Brand in the global Dota 2 community!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
About plans for marketing in Korea. Developers said, they already have something in place. Official announcement for that partnership is after ICO. Therefore we will wait big announcements soon.
Excellent news. In my opinion, Korea is the most e-sports country in the world. Esport originated in the days of Starcraft:Brood War and Korea set high standards for eSports around the world.
Activity: 238
I see that your token sales went better after joining the team of one of the famous players in DOTA 2. That's great!
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
This project represents a new era in the gaming industry.
We are waiting for more investors and the success of the project!
Soon the market will start to grow. Our project will grow together with the market!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Soon the big tournament in DotA 2, the International, will we be able to try out the Asura coin live stream or on the alpha version it can not be done ?

This would be an excellent advertising move to popularize the project. I think that participation in specialized events from the electronic sports industry can raise the brand recognition qualitatively.
Pages:
Jump to: