Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 13. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
25 days left and 178m tokens sold already. i think with new partnerships this project will raise a lot funds. happy to be part of this ico as investor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
There are several companies who intend to build an eSports management platform however No alternative platform has options that are providing by asura World. The unique features among all the platforms include, community voting betting, pro game guidance to the new and young gamers, Incentives to the community members, Live streams and also the self sustainable ecosystem,
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Asura will pave the way for more ICOs under NEO platform.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
26 days left. I hope asura raises more dollar.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Developers now have been doing testing on Asura World [the actual platform] and these testing of the mechanism requires server freezing. I hope, soon will be good news about ASURCOIN.

I recently went to the Asura coin platform, I liked it, it was convenient, there was no freezing, there is something to work on, but this is only the alpha version.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Developers now have been doing testing on Asura World [the actual platform] and these testing of the mechanism requires server freezing. I hope, soon will be good news about ASURCOIN.

Step by step is being done by the developer team, this will be a good news for all Asuracoin supporters, testing Asura World then it is a good move for the future.
Activity: 28
Such business are getting useful.
Percipient activity, seamless website, pretty good job!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This is an amazing tournament, e-sport is now at its height, that's why I recommend that everyone get acquainted with the Asura project where the token sale is currently running.
Activity: 294
I'm glad that the tokensale was extended. We have more time to let everyone know about this project and become its participants.
I recommend everybody to invest in this project.

With the extension of Asuracoin will certainly be more leverage in introducing this project, so that later will many people who know more about Asurcoin.
Hope Asuracoin get many investors and give the best for its development.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Is it possible so sold out on 1st day with the people who are in the whitelist ? Or not enough? Thanks for any question.

As developers said,whitelists are growing rapidly and it may get out of hand . It's on a first in first serve basis, they will discuss with the team to see whether they should close the whitelists
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
I hope that the renewal of fees will go to the project for good and he will be able to collect the maximum cap
Activity: 97
This project is just the BOMB! One of the best projects based on NEO platform to date! It is my great pleasure to participate and follow all the news! Good luck to the Asura team.
Activity: 119
The eSports platform is a promising area for doing business on blockchain and Asura on time found this area to work! Hope to see the projects on TOP exchanges
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
That's really amazing Asura has recently partnered withwith Fujian eGaming Tournament Group. It's always important to have partners from the field. Hope, that ICO extension will bring us more announcements which will help us to reach the hard cap!
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
I'm glad that the tokensale was extended. We have more time to let everyone know about this project and become its participants.
I recommend everybody to invest in this project.
Activity: 238
Seeing the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies is good that you suffered a bit of its ICO. Now some investors have some concerns about cryptocurrencies, but in the future everything will be fine.
Activity: 140
hope more exciting announcements are made in the month of July and hope to see it in exchange soon
Activity: 43
Seems interesting project! A rather interesting plan, amazing plan!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 358
If in view of the purpose of that on offer by ASURACOIN. IO is very interesting indeed to follow because they already have an experienced team
Activity: 13
Hello fellows.
I have reviewed all the details of your business and everything is really very nice.
Pages:
Jump to: