Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 14. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is it possible so sold out on 1st day with the people who are in the whitelist ? Or not enough? Thanks for any question.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is a very good idea with potential.
Very nice design, outstanding website, witting job!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Partnership between Asura World with Fujian eGaming Tournament Group! is featured here https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/chinese-esports-tournament-group-seeks-to-add-cryptocurrency-to-their-prize-pools-20180614-00624

This partnership will open more awareness to cryptocurrency use cases and growth in community as well.

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I've got the early investor 20% bonus.
Does the extra (september) 10% bonus also aply on your initial Bonus?
In other words; Lets say I bought 10 Asura and received 12.....does the extra 10% apply on the total of 12?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the overall crypto market is now in bad shape and Asura coin is very hard to collect the hard cap, hope the extension will help you
AsuraCoin is one of the successful projects now and hardcap is not so important. I think that ICO extension will help to increase capitalisation of the project. If AsuraCoin  will not reach hardcap, it does not matter, because softcap was reached.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
the overall crypto market is now in bad shape and Asura coin is very hard to collect the hard cap, hope the extension will help you
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The implementation of gaming activities in the professional sphere is very promising! I hope that the project will be successful in a short time!
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
32 DAYS LEFT FOR CROWDSALE

173.1 M Tokens sold already. (hard cap 65o M)

i think they will reach hard cap.
Activity: 39
I suppose this business is very interesting and interesting. Really good vision, rational idea, wondrous website.
Activity: 182
the project with game theme is nothing new, previous gameplay-related projects ever also existed. hopefully something unique different from the others offered by Asuracoin can attract investors, so a $ 12 million hardcap can be achieved.
But Unfortunatbounty i was late join on bounty

Yes, we have seen many gaming platforms from different parts of the country but the thing here is whether they can manage to reach the hard is very hard because now there is huge competition for the technology-based project. Which will help them to reach the hard cap on time?

With hard work and full of good strategy and certainly interesting targets will be achieved, the activity and cohesiveness team is also able to give investor confidence to be able to join, I think if all involved in Asuracoin work well and full of ideas and on target then will be able to reach hardcap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
the project with game theme is nothing new, previous gameplay-related projects ever also existed. hopefully something unique different from the others offered by Asuracoin can attract investors, so a $ 12 million hardcap can be achieved.
But Unfortunatbounty i was late join on bounty

Yes, we have seen many gaming platforms from different parts of the country but the thing here is whether they can manage to reach the hard is very hard because now there is huge competition for the technology-based project. Which will help them to reach the hard cap on time?
Activity: 29
The plan will be fortunate!
Engaging website, amazing website.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
Asuracoin project with strong team & smart Advisor. I promise this project will success in the near future. Cheers!
Activity: 27
The idea is very interesting and if you really get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
When does the token sale end and when will the tokens be distributed?  any plans to integrate with twitch or have a live stream function?

I think they already are integrated with twitch on their platform.  Token sale ends June 30th unless sold earlier , coins will be sent instantly
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
im right. after token sale ends in july, ur team will promote, work asura with Demon at TI dota at august right? this things ur Ceo planning?

DeMoN Officially joins Asura on 1st July. and yes, CEO is planning.

VICE News hung out with Dota 2 veteran @SunsfanTV at The International to learn about the toughest eSport.
Excellent news. If such well-known players will join Asura, it will create a large community around the platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
im right. after token sale ends in july, ur team will promote, work asura with Demon at TI dota at august right? this things ur Ceo planning?
Activity: 126
I recommend investing in the #Asura project. In the near future, you are waiting for good dividends. Join us and you'll be fine. Amazing project and I'm sure this project will be promising, a great team will bring success in the future.
Activity: 140
Really happy to hear about the ico extension a really tough decision to take but it will surely benefit the investors and it also makes the time between listing in ico ending and listing in exchange shorter
Activity: 6
The basic theme that in the future it has provided the growth of the idea.
 Good luck DEVs!
Pages:
Jump to: