Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 15. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Despite the falling market, the project collect funds quite well! This is just an excellent result!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Asura project is a very promising gaming platform that combining many services for e-sports!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Project with good advisory team is one of the key factor which decide the target achievement as well as quality of the project. Asura project will become more successful project in near future. Congratulation Asura project and the team including advisory team
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
The team has recently promised to make an important announcement this week. Taking into account the fact there are just 5 days are left until the end of the token sale, I think we should wait for it today or tomorrow, so don't forget to check the topic and the Telegram group, guys
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Asura also plans to create professional teams in various disciplines in the field of eSports. In white paper, little is written about this. But this is important, as it seems to me. If the team will be in the first places, and the best players will appear in it, it will add great popularity and expand the community.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Asura not visible on o3 wallet. When will be the tokensale, will the tokens go to my neo wallet? And will be they are visible?

Yes, they will go to your NEO wallet instantly. And once the token sale is live, you will be able to see our token sale.  I hope, i answered on your question.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Now a hard time for the market and for crypto currency in general, but I still believe that asura coin is an excellent option for investing funds! Asura Coin is long term choice for all of us
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
That crypto bloodbath wasn't the best time for an ICO, but despite this affliction Asura seems to be doing pretty well. Hope to see 200M sold before the end!
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
There is very little time left before the end of the sale.
You all made the right choice. In the near future you will get a good profit. We believe in team and project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
the project with game theme is nothing new, previous gameplay-related projects ever also existed. hopefully something unique different from the others offered by Asuracoin can attract investors, so a $ 12 million hardcap can be achieved.
But Unfortunatbounty i was late join on bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The project deserves attention. As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why ASURACOIN.IO is important. In order to promote the project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Well I asked if the website is accurate.  So is the 90 not included. That's really low supply . Even better than what I thought. Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Asura Coin is the first e-commerce platform based on the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to sell, buy and auction cars using cryptocurrency as a payment method. Asura Coin
Activity: 392
I think that AsuraCoin team is very busy with ICO. We are awaiting extension of bounty campaign and successful final of ICO. Good luck to Asuracoin team and good luck to all project's supporters!
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
4 days without any news in social networks. Are the team making anything special for us? The last big announcement was amazing, so I hope to hear something similar as we are entering the final stage of the ICO)
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think that the creation of Asura World Pro Teams In white paper about this written. I think that if the team takes first place, it will add great popularity. In addition, voting for transfer of players would be interesting, or, for example, get a part of the participation in the prizes that the team won.
Sometimes the teams have their own timed houses where the players from the team live and train.
Activity: 112
whitelists are processed every 24 hours. I can try process a note, but chances are the next batch will be processed after 11pm CET
Activity: 205
I sold tokens will be kept in some sort of betting reserve : so it won't flood the market
Project is a go so long as it reached its soft cap
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Do you can tell us that how many people have whitelisted? 12.000.000 USD is the hard cap? Thanks for any answer.

Developars, as I know,  are currently manually auditing the whitelist registrations.  12million USD is the hardcap, yes. 1 NEO pegged 100 USD.
Activity: 252
what happens to all the left over tokens when the sale ends
and will the project still continue if you dont reach the hard cap ?
Pages:
Jump to: