Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 16. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
If there is a token burn, would only tokens that were planned for selling get burned, or also a part of the team tokens and the growth and betting reserve?

ASURACOIN aren't burning tokens. A portion of unsold tokens are being used as airdrop, the others are being locked for 12 months and up to 24 months. Afterwards they are transferred to the growth and betting fund used for user acquisition and growth. They will NOT be used for exchanges directly.

I think this is a very correct approach, otherwise, the remaining tokens may affect the overall coin economy. And this, in my opinion, is the only true solution.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
A project with great prospects. Good team and good strategy. You need to get acquainted with the company, and read the white paper .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football. I think AsuraCoin will be a very popular platform. having studied in detail the white paper I'm sure.
Activity: 28
Looking for something more interesting here. Very nice activity, sentient design!  Good luck all!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
After the end of Asura coin ICO, the tokens I bought will be locked for some time or there is no such mechanism ? 
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
E-sport scene suffers from real problems. I like the idea you are offering, keep up the good work!
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Asura is simply amazing, now it's the right time to invest. I believe the project backers will have solid ROI.
Activity: 87
Hope many investor maintenance your project when ICO will start!

I'm quite certain they will .
Activity: 87
I'm happy for Asura . Most especially for the recent partnership with the Chinese based sSport company .
Activity: 10
The main thing that in the future it has guarantee the development of the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Activity: 238
I agree with all previous authors. Congratulations for reaching the Soft Cap. I think there will be more! Good luck to all your team!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
will the unsold tokens for the betting reserve  be in the circulating supply? or max supply. Thanks for any answer.

A total of 1 billion tokens will ever be created and circulated. So it will never go over 1 billion tokens. You looking at coinmarketcap LoL? So say Asura has 400 million unsold tokens. The circulating supply will be 500 million for that 12months. After 12 months team tokens and the unsold tokens won’t be minted all at once. They have a two year vesting period for the team tokens to be distributed fully. So we won’t hit that 1billion total circulating supply by at least 3 years from now
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
will the unsold tokens for the betting reserve  be in the circulating supply? or max supply. Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 14
You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the project.
 Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 97
For a successful project there should be a good design and solid fundamentals. And also it is mandatory to have competent project team. All those requirements are consist with this remarkable project.
Activity: 14
Hope many investor maintenance your project when ICO will start!
Activity: 119
I look forward to working with all streamers, content creators and eSports enthusiasts within these Battle Royale games to grow the Asura World Platform from launch.
Activity: 140
Finally we are slowly and steadily moving forward after achieving soft cap hoping for more exiting announcements really happy about the partnership with FUJIAN
Activity: 462
project can already be considered accomplished. I think the collected money will be enough for the initial implementation.
Well, the sale will continue And I'm sure that the project will collect some more money.
6 Days left to collect a 10% bonus for all Asura Coin ICO Contribution!
Activity: 462
Excellent That the soft cap achieved.

Pages:
Jump to: