Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 22. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hey guys, what’s the ico price for Asura? As in how many asura per neo?  iT possible to use privatekey en wallet addres stays the same, When using neon wallet?

About privatekey - YES, you can use this.

each Asura token will be valued at 0.02USD. NEO to ASA price will be pegged closer to ICO date.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
What a great and amazing project am so excited to partake in this promising project good luck team.
Activity: 182
I hope Asura project has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project. A lot of People gathered around this project day by day since they realized the potential of this project
Activity: 70
Is there any new update regarding this project? I find the interview that Peter Shen gave interesting and insightful, I could think of a site that's doing something similar but without the crypto currency, I really hope that major companies would start exploring blockchain integration like what Shen was predicting.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250

Its so wonderful that gifted people like Christopher joining the Asura Coin. This news is awesome. I believe that his talents and experience will help the project! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Really innovational project on gaming industry with blockchain technology. I believe Asura will rise from day to day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi
Asura Coin is an eSports gaming platform based on the NEO blockchain, promising project. Strong team I have enrolled for the the bounty program. thank you. good luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Today great news about support ASA token on NEOtracker is awesome! I'm glad that the asura passes exactly on neo! This is an excellent reserve for the future and a step forward
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
Asura is gaining popularity day in day out,  Its time to get along
Activity: 57
Good project about e-sport and using NEO platform. I think NEO based projects are more successful than others nowadays. I hope Asura will too.
Activity: 130
Asuracoin name create firstly thank. its rock and synergy world so asuracoin more than more successfully project.
Activity: 77
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football. I think AsuraCoin will be a very popular platform. having studied in detail the white paper I'm sure.
Activity: 126
I'm really glad to see that half of the soft cap is already sold. I think that NEO based ICOs is undervalued by investors and it is the great opportunity to get good profit for than who believe in NEO blockchain.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Any partnerships with games? I’ll only invest if games partner with either league of legends or CSGO

All I can say at this point is advisor Cecillia, is with Perfect World China which holds the only exclusive partnership with dota2 and csgo to host tournaments in China. However they are currently lacking in the amateur tournament department which Asura World caters to. That's all I can say right now.
Activity: 154
I think this is really wonderful project, everybody should join with it.
Activity: 112
it's not something an admin said. The admin said there might NOT be masternodes
so if you invest because of the whitepaper and then an admin says something different than what is in the whitepaper, that's not good
Activity: 458
Merit: 107
Great project for e-sport. On Neo blockchain it's excellent !
Activity: 81
although now re-reading the whitepaper: Either it got removed or I mixed it up
I didn't invest because of masternodes, I just remembered it being in the whitepaper
but might have been my mistake than
Pages:
Jump to: