Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST) - page 3. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I think, all order info and shipping info is received from Walletbit. So, what have Walletbit is what will have Avalon. IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Guys.. Walletbit reciept is just confirming you paid money to avalon. Everyone needs confirmation from avalon that the money you paid actually went to your order with your correct name and address.
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Received my emails. Great work Walletbit. Thanks for getting me the confirmation I was looking for.

Now I sit back and wait Until April 15th for my order from Avalon.. On that note.. i think ill have some scotch
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I finally received my purchase receipt and they confirmed my address. Now waiting for my Avalon module!
legendary
Based on your e-mail address Walletbit support will tell you all your attempts to pay (empty, partial or full amount). If you decide to pay, they will provide you with right pay address and ask you for your shipping address and update this info if it were inaccurate.

That differs greatly from what they told me in my support ticket. Anyone who went to walletbit and saw the wrong total amount to be
paid, did not pay because they were confused, should not pay as their order does not count. Partial payments were allowed to finish up
and even avalon stated that is the case. My support ticket with avalon has gone unanswered.

So to send walletbit btc without avalon being on board.. or even aware I have an order somewhere in their database awaiting payment..
seems a good way to be without btc and no guarantee I have an order.

Also they clearly have not verified everyone who paid has a way to see this order at avalon's website as a way to confirm things look good.

naturally walletbit agrees money was sent. but the kicker is what avalon thinks in the end.
Activity: 798
Based on your e-mail address Walletbit support will tell you all your attempts to pay (empty, partial or full amount). If you decide to pay, they will provide you with right pay address and ask you for your shipping address and update this info if it were inaccurate.
legendary
Looks like I'm all sound with WalletBit:

The prob is on batch 2 day user data was being leaked to other ppl. How do you know you even paid for your very own order?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Looks like I'm all sound with WalletBit:

legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
No confirmation email either...
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I received an email very quickly with confirmation of my orders. However, they did say they tried to resend my email confirmations and never received it. I checked my spam box also and it was not there. I sent back and email and confident I will receive a quick response. Walletbit has been pretty good on my end!
I'm in an identical position - My orders have been confirmed by Walletbit and I was told that confirmation emails had been sent, but I've not received them.
Same for me, did not receive the confirmation email. They could not confirm my shipping address if I did not send the information first. I reopened the ticket. Support is pretty good and fast thus far!
legendary
I paid as guest. I did not transfer.
I paid in to a WalletBit account and took the 0.89% fee hit. I decided it was worth it to make sure there was a proper record of the order.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Did you guys send BTC to a walletbit account prior to buying or did you pay directly to an address that popped up in the Avalon store cart?
I received an email very quickly with confirmation of my orders. However, they did say they tried to resend my email confirmations and never received it. I checked my spam box also and it was not there. I sent back and email and confident I will receive a quick response. Walletbit has been pretty good on my end!
I'm in an identical position - My orders have been confirmed by Walletbit and I was told that confirmation emails had been sent, but I've not received them.
legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What if you sent payment for an Avalon unit using Walletbit's guest option? Thus far I have nothing save a transaction ID and a picture of a receipt to indicate this took place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Having created a walletbit account, I can login and see:

https://i.imgur.com/PIHQQ95.png

I assume this means that my order is in order.

It would certainly appear so. If you would like to double check and have WalletBit send a confirmation email you can contact our support.

http://support.walletbit.com
legendary
Activity: 966
Having created a walletbit account, I can login and see:

https://i.imgur.com/PIHQQ95.png

I assume this means that my order is in order.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
All partially paid orders from 2012-02-02 have a deadline of 2013-02-13 17:00 EST to complete payment.All orders which have not been paid in full will be refunded to the sending address unless otherwise instructed. Payment instructions can be obtained and return addresses can be given to WalletBit support at http://support.walletbit.com.

could you eventually send that as an email, as not everybody is following this thread here?
legendary
Thanks for a prompt response. I didnt know this was the route to go for all Avalon non confirmed orders. Good to know
Pages:
Jump to: