Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 12. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
New developer is already working on AXR RMKT, he has completed the login system and is now working on the p2p core. We will keep the community updated on a daily basis. We can be reached directly via PM or via twitter @projectaxron
Soon we will be hosting weekly hangout sessions to start discussing future implementations

youre a G
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
New developer is already working on AXR RMKT, he has completed the login system and is now working on the p2p core. We will keep the community updated on a daily basis. We can be reached directly via PM or via twitter @projectaxron
Soon we will be hosting weekly hangout sessions to start discussing future implementations
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thanks mate Smiley

I'm looking forward in the next week, keep up the good work.

Have a nice holiday
IE nomined this coin and suddenly it dumped.
That fag!

Before you post nonsense do just a bit of research first. When I named AXR as my daily pick it was trading at 4500, less than 2 hours later it peak at 7910. Then for 30+ hours it hovered above 6000 sat, and then it slowly started declining. Now it is trading at 4606 sat, 106 sat more before I picked it. What did you think would happen when there is no news and the community is not very active? Did you think the price will keep going up forever? During the time AXR was on the front page of Bittrex what did you do to get the word out? Did you Tweet or go into troll boxes and let everyone know why AXR is a good buy, or did you just watch the charts dreaming about all the money you will make as the value kept increasing? I spotlight new coins and it is up to the community to show why everyone should buy the coin I spotlight.

PS: Cryptocurrencies and all financial products go up and down in value. Learn the difference between dumping and a gradual price decline.

You're 100% right. I personally saw a great increase in prices and demand. Crypto and fluctuation are a match made in heaven, and I say this because being decentralized currency not a single individual can control price or demand, the only variable that can be controlled is supply when the coin is created. If everyone wants the coin to be on the top of the charts and continue to grow, the best way is letting everyone know how great this coin is, why you like and it and why would you advise others to use it. I think the release of AXR RMKT is plus, it will drive a lot of attention. A coin, wether is full of features or not, will grow only if we (the community) allow it to.
wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...
just one person exceeded by your xbit scam

55 pages of properly answered questions. As I said previously to a user, If your questions are not AXR related than I will not answer. Now if you want to start a discussion, please define scam, how you were scammed and explain why you didn't take the necessary precautions. I believe you may be in the wrong post. This is my last answer to you mate

PS: I think you've got the wrong person Wink
At least you can see a screenshot AXR RMKT, dev, when the approximate release date?

I have been working on AXR RMKT since day one. The new developer will join me on monday. I can say the product is more than halfway done. After speaking to him on monday, we will announce when the market will be launched. I can say a stable version is not too far away.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...

55 pages of properly answered questions. As I said previously to a user, If your questions are not AXR related than I will not answer. Now if you want to start a discussion, please define scam, how you were scammed and explain why you didn't take the necessary precautions. I believe you may be in the wrong post. This is my last answer to you mate

At least you can see a screenshot AXR RMKT, dev, when the approximate release date?
legendary
Activity: 924
yes it can be nice if it could continue to go up forever
agree with every word
thanks for naming the coin

That fag!

Before you post nonsense do just a bit of research first. When I named AXR as my daily pick it was trading at 4500, less than 2 hours later it peak at 7910. Then for 30+ hours it hovered above 6000 sat, and then it slowly started declining. Now it is trading at 4606 sat, 106 sat more before I picked it. What did you think would happen when there is no news and the community is not very active? Did you think the price will keep going up forever? During the time AXR was on the front page of Bittrex what did you do to get the word out? Did you Tweet or go into troll boxes and let everyone know why AXR is a good buy, or did you just watch the charts dreaming about all the money you will make as the value kept increasing? I spotlight new coins and it is up to the community to show why everyone should buy the coin I spotlight.

PS: Cryptocurrencies and all financial products go up and down in value. Learn the difference between dumping and a gradual price decline.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
That fag!
legendary
Activity: 924
proof of development is so much better than proof of developer...
in every technological project

most altcoins are 'proof of announcements' 'proof of pre announcement' and 'proof of lie'
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
some news about XBIT  Project Axron ?!

you got proof of dev for AXR
and you scamed us with XBIT?!
it's pathetic ...

i guess:
proof of dev = useless

cryptoasian or other similar ways = no benefit over being anonymous.

The dev posting their actual resume/experiences = really great.
wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...

Activity: 473
wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...

it's pathetic ...

i guess:
proof of dev = useless

TROLL DETECTED!!!
Activity: 473

it's pathetic ...

i guess:
proof of dev = useless
Activity: 70
Any other exchanges in near future? I know only about Bittrex, but I dont hold coins they offer to deposit.

https://www.mintpal.com/
https://bter.com/
hi
is anyone having problems with transactions
i sent some coins to bittrex a few hours ago
the confirmations have been stuck on 5/6 for an hour now
also the network wasn't staking this morning
is there a problem?

There shouldn't be any problems with the network, I am staking with no issues. I'll double check however
Any other exchanges in near future? I know only about Bittrex, but I dont hold coins they offer to deposit.

We are hoping to be added to either poloniex or mintpal, its up to the community to support us by retweeting. You can follow us on twitter @projectaxron
Activity: 910
Incase you missed it check our article and interview with the Dev of Project Axron!
Article: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

AXR : ANqEPiXP2tQKqiTJjH5x732C2UCseUjf1K
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Pages:
Jump to: