Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 344. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think I'm glad I got in the ICO on monday..
This is a groundbreaking idea and could be huge.
But if Bancor really wants to change the game they should think about creating their very own blockchain that is bettter than ethereum

Long term I don't think ethereum is going to be the last man standing as far as blockchains go.. unless we see some big improvements.

If aeternity does what it says it's going to do I think it could be bigger than eth one day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
0.0092 BTC
Is this the answer to the bancor value now?

the value is very cheap. certainly should be a lot more. in a short time after rose and started to be traded in the stock market will reach a real value. provides a good gain in the short and medium term. the long run can make you rich. Cheesy

good luck. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Just stop it, you look so desperate begging for some token.
You participate not even one week.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

you wanna know whats fair? you not getting crap because you're a member and your sig is plain text that literally didn't do anything to get anyone to invest on the project.

I didn't even know people actually did that lol
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Hey BANCOR give that guy his bounty already!  Grin

I want to ask if anyone is having difficulty login to the Bancor bounty app, the messanger I used for login is not redirecting me back to the site

I've just logged in with telegram, but you still can't withdraw bounty tokens.

You get to move those bounties only after 2 years.  Grin
Activity: 448
You did Amazing! Huge Congrats to the entire team for a well executed Token creation event, as well for excellent crisismanagement considering the circumstances.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It is really funny to see the fake price raising and raising on HITBTC. Never it will be such high on real exchanges.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey BANCOR give that guy his bounty already!  Grin

I want to ask if anyone is having difficulty login to the Bancor bounty app, the messanger I used for login is not redirecting me back to the site

I've just logged in with telegram, but you still can't withdraw bounty tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is it just me or does the link in the op that says "Bitcointalk Thread" really take you to the exact same page? Good idea for a project, but not quite sure if this is the team to make it happen (with all do respect). I will be keeping an eye on this just in case & wish you guys the best of luck!  Wink

haha It was probably done for SEO purposes!  Grin
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Is it just me or does the link in the op that says "Bitcointalk Thread" really take you to the exact same page? Good idea for a project, but not quite sure if this is the team to make it happen (with all do respect). I will be keeping an eye on this just in case & wish you guys the best of luck!  Wink
Can't you guys make a separate thread about his bounty? Not really interesting for the rest of us.

I hope they do, because we're tired of their whining asses!

)))))))))
In the Russian branch separately discussed. To what would it?

I don't understand your question.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Can't you guys make a separate thread about his bounty? Not really interesting for the rest of us.

)))))))))
In the Russian branch separately discussed. To what would it?

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Both of you whine because your participant day is not even full one week. And you say im shiil wtsoeva. Lol

I did more then there minimum required post for a week of participation

Prove it.

Click my profile and see I made over 8 posts before bounty end, its not rocket science.

You've got zero proof. You fucking chancer!

Click my name and click see last posts of this person you can count to 8 I hope.

I've checked. Referring to the whining BS you've posted over the last couple of days doesn't count.

Check from when bounty end to a week before you can count there are 8, use your fingers to count if it helps.

Fuck off chancer!

Seriously not hard to count to 8...

Again, where's your proof? You've got none! Instead, you make it out as if I can't count to 8. I wanted to help you to get to the bottom of it, but you can fuck right off and die for all I care.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crowdfunder-911949

There are 9 posts on June 8 you said Im lying but anyone can click this and see.

How did 8 turn into 9? Beyond your signature, none of those posts were bancor related. In addition, they've taken the bounties page down, but the last time I checked, one had to create 1 post per day for a week long in order to qualify for payment (provided they don't deem the posts to be spam).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
-snip-

Why came with new account post with your original account how they can know about your work. You looking frustrated but this crowdsale finished so quickly so who joined late all are facing problem.
Activity: 364
Hahaha Grin
So many whiner that does not even read the terms and co properly and after the ico finish come begging and demanding for token

This is fun.
Bounty hunter is a cancer.

Yes we are both cancer then  Grin
Jump to: