Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 346. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yeah nobody will care, at least i give out what i know.

Fair enough, I agree with the other guy but I know complain doesn't help. Not my first mismanage bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yeah nobody will care, at least i give out what i know.

Both of you whine because your participant day is not even full one week. And you say im shiil wtsoeva. Lol

I did more then there minimum required post for a week of participation

Prove it.

Click my profile and see I made over 8 posts before bounty end, its not rocket science.
You participate last tuesday or wednesday i guess.?
Hence that why you wont get pay

'Great! We've logged this on our end. Hodls will be paid out on a **weekly** basis. Please keep in mind that you must have published 8 accepted posts per week to receive the full payment. '

Payout in weekly basis should not mean they dont pay my weeks participation when the payout day is after ico end. I publish over 8 posts in the week. I think this is not fair but I know no one here will care so whatever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Both of you whine because your participant day is not even full one week. And you say im shiil wtsoeva. Lol

Prove it.

Click my profile and see I made over 8 posts before bounty end, its not rocket science.

Its the same for me. Anyway I've vented my frustration at this fiasco of an ICO and scam of a bounty program. I just hope the price is high once it hits exchanges now so I can still make some profit out of this.

Prove it.

You participate last tuesday or wednesday i guess.?
Hence that why you wont get pay

'Great! We've logged this on our end. Hodls will be paid out on a **weekly** basis. Please keep in mind that you must have published 8 accepted posts per week to receive the full payment. '

See i told you didnt understand how they pay this bounty,
They log in your name at time of your participant.
You get pay automatically after manager review your post after one week.(one whole week)
Because the ico end on 12th and bounty over on 12th, no payment is made after that. (Except the blog,video stuff that need a longer time for reviewing)

-that what i get not exactly whole word. But that the things

Prove it.

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

Prove it.

P.S. We appreciate the work done by those who can legitimately claim bounties, but to come here whining about BS is certainly not appreciated.

We have legitimate claims but instead we get shit on.

Yeah I don't get why people keep defending their BS, first it was the ICO and now its the bounty program. People are getting screwed left, right and center. I'm done with this thread but bancor has left a horrible taste in my mouth.

P.S. We appreciate the work done by those who can legitimately claim bounties, but to come here whining about BS is certainly not appreciated.

We have legitimate claims but instead we get shit on.

Just stop it, you look so desperate begging for some token.
You participate not even one week.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

I will repeat again because i want you to understand,

the terms n co.
-they pay weekly, not daily
-program end when ico end or 30th june which ever that come first.
-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th

Just go back and read comment by manager on the comment section during your participant sign up.
And participant of bounty should know when the ico will finish. Its been written in front page of every bounty program since first day. You cant blame them for that.

You have no solid ground for your allegation, just some fud.and whine

I understand what you are saying but again you have interpreted their wording incorrectly as stated. It says paid weekly and minimum participation is a week and I contributed more than a weeks worth of posts, ie I should get what is owed to me.

Its no use fighting with him because he is a bancor shill desperate not to lose his invested money after all the problems.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

the terms n co.
-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th

Just go back and read comment by manager on the comment section during your participant sign up.
And participant of bounty should know when the ico will finish. Its been written in front page of every bounty program since first day. You cant blame them for that.

I understand what you are saying but again you have interpreted their wording incorrectly as stated. It says paid weekly and minimum participation is a week and I contributed more than a weeks worth of posts, ie I should get what is owed to me.

the terms n co.

And participant of bounty should know when the program will finish. Its been written in front page of every bounty program since first day. You cant blame them for that.

Im in the same boat and agree they did wrong to us but you won't find any sympathy for it here because no one appreciates bounty people like us.

It is not rocket science. Did you contribute for a full week? If not, then FUCK OFF. We're tired of your whiny ass!

Yes I did I made much more than their minimum requirement of posts for a week.

It is not rocket science. Did you contribute for a full week? If not, then FUCK OFF. We're tired of your whiny ass!

Jump to: