Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 345. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hahaha Grin
So many whiner that does not even read the terms and co properly and after the ico finish come begging and demanding for token

This is fun.
Bounty hunter is a cancer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Both of you whine because your participant day is not even full one week. And you say im shiil wtsoeva. Lol

I did more then there minimum required post for a week of participation

Prove it.

Click my profile and see I made over 8 posts before bounty end, its not rocket science.

You've got zero proof. You fucking chancer!

Click my name and click see last posts of this person you can count to 8 I hope.

I've checked. Referring to the whining BS you've posted over the last couple of days doesn't count.

Check from when bounty end to a week before you can count there are 8, use your fingers to count if it helps.

Fuck off chancer!

Seriously not hard to count to 8...

Again, where's your proof? You've got none! Instead, you make it out as if I can't count to 8. I wanted to help you to get to the bottom of it, but you can fuck right off and die for all I care.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crowdfunder-911949

There are 9 posts on June 8 you said Im lying but anyone can click this and see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Both of you whine because your participant day is not even full one week. And you say im shiil wtsoeva. Lol

Prove it.

Click my profile and see I made over 8 posts before bounty end, its not rocket science.

Click my name and click see last posts of this person you can count to 8 I hope.

I've checked. Referring to the whining BS you've posted over the last couple of days doesn't count.

Check from when bounty end to a week before you can count there are 8, use your fingers to count if it helps.

Fuck off chancer!

Again, where's your proof? You've got none! Instead, you make it out as if I can't count to 8. I wanted to help you to get to the bottom of it, but you can fuck right off and die for all I care.
This was one of the largest bounties (by participation) I've ever seen. I'm sure they'll work through the issues people have been having, it just takes time

Some of them have mental issues. I don't think bancor can help with that!

At least I can count to 8.
This was one of the largest bounties (by participation) I've ever seen. I'm sure they'll work through the issues people have been having, it just takes time

Some of them have mental issues. I don't think bancor can help with that!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Go moan about the bounty shit on the bounty page and leave this alone for ppl who put their hard earned into it!

You've wasted 5 minutes of my life I can't get back. Every ico same shit.

Prove it.

Fuck off chancer!

Just stop it, you look so desperate begging for some token.
You participate not even one week.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

Im in the same boat and agree they did wrong to us but you won't find any sympathy for it here because no one appreciates bounty people like us.

You are right. First, bounty people spam the community with upcoming icos buyers are interested in, resulting in dilution of coins. Next, they bitch and whine in the thread, making it hard to read anything of any importance. Third, they get their free coins and dump them, devaluing it.
You fuckers are the panhandlers of crypto. The leeches. The parasites.
I could go on but you get the point.

No one force project to have bounty but when they do they should be fair. And I agree I prefer project that dont.

Please understand, nobody else gives two shits if you get your bounties. STOP COMPLAING WE DON'T CARE.

Read what you quote from me I told the other guy no one cares even when I agree with him.

Prove it.

Fuck off chancer!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to withdraw Bancor from app?
you cannot do that yet. They were locked for 7 days.

if they're locked then how the hell is the price 80$? did they just pull that out of their asses? as far as i know, it wouldn't the first time that hitbtc throws crazy prices
Hitbtc create this iou token so that they can be the first one to trade any ico coin.

Iou is like an contract that they will give you the bnt later,
 but for now you play this iou token first

And the price is being manipulated by the exchange to make a good profit.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

Im in the same boat and agree they did wrong to us but you won't find any sympathy for it here because no one appreciates bounty people like us.

You are right. First, bounty people spam the community with upcoming icos buyers are interested in, resulting in dilution of coins. Next, they bitch and whine in the thread, making it hard to read anything of any importance. Third, they get their free coins and dump them, devaluing it.

No one force project to have bounty but when they do they should be fair. And I agree I prefer project that dont.

Please understand, nobody else gives two shits if you get your bounties. STOP COMPLAING WE DON'T CARE.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

if they're locked then how the hell is the price 80$? did they just pull that out of their asses? as far as i know, it wouldn't the first time that hitbtc throws crazy prices

That is for futures, it is IOU only.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Jump to: