Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 348. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.

.04 is 100$
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.
Activity: 210
How to withdraw Bancor from app?
you cannot do that yet. They were locked for 7 days.
Is this written somewhere in a SmartContract (if yes, can you point me there?) or is this just what you have heard somewhere?
I believ it was in the terms.

Hitbtc seems to be causing a stir with these iou (i owe you ) they are not BNT tokens they are iou tokens which represent Hitbtc's BNT that they bought in the ico. when the chain is live anyone with hitbtc iou will get the equivilant BNT in their trading account.

Usually when they do that, is the price close to what it is after listing on real major exchange like bittrex ?

No it is not. The IOU's are good for flipping if you can buy them early but that is it. HitBTC controls the (very limited) supply so the price of these things basically always rises.

My god just use your brains, why the hell would anyone buy a token for 20x it's price when they could've just participated in the ICO which did not have a cap.

People are actually buying at even more than x20, so three option : people are stupid and the price will crash, hitbtc are faking the market or the price will even go higher than that

Crazy times eh. Keep a level head and there is money to be made
Is this written somewhere in a SmartContract (if yes, can you point me there?) or is this just what you have heard somewhere?

Hitbtc seems to be causing a stir with these iou (i owe you ) they are not BNT tokens they are iou tokens which represent Hitbtc's BNT that they bought in the ico. when the chain is live anyone with hitbtc iou will get the equivilant BNT in their trading account.

Usually when they do that, is the price close to what it is after listing on real major exchange like bittrex ?

No it is not. The IOU's are good for flipping if you can buy them early but that is it. HitBTC controls the (very limited) supply so the price of these things basically always rises.

My god just use your brains, why the hell would anyone buy a token for 20x it's price when they could've just participated in the ICO which did not have a cap.

People are actually buying at even more than x20, so three option : people are stupid and the price will crash, hitbtc are faking the market or the price will even go higher than that
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Can any of you guys thinknfor yourselves?

The price won't open anything close to $80, at all.

Hitbtc manipulates their pricing and makes massive returns through IOUs, if any idiots are dumb enough to buy them..

Honestly, what ico goes from $4 --> $80 like that.. think people, you all have very functional brains
Ermm i bought hitbtc iou for bnt yesterday and made a shit ton when i sold it later that day - Risky af like but risk equals reward :-)

literally 1-2 hrs ago you could buy BNT iou for 0.03 its now 0.04 you do the math
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can any of you guys thinknfor yourselves?

The price won't open anything close to $80, at all.

Hitbtc manipulates their pricing and makes massive returns through IOUs, if any idiots are dumb enough to buy them..

Honestly, what ico goes from $4 --> $80 like that.. think people, you all have very functional brains

can someone explain how hitbtc work ? how can they sell and buy token that are not delivered  ??

This is my understanding : People linked they ETH adresse and the wallet was ERC20 compatible (meaning that you could receive token like bancor).
People can trade because it's only number in a database for the exchange they have all the BANCOR in one wallet . That mean that exchange of value could take place because they will only withdraw token in 1 week.
Activity: 308
What IOU stands for?

Every one saying the price at exchanges will be nearly ICO price anyway..
Activity: 35
How can I sell some BNT on hitbtc.com? Is it at all possible, or do I have to wait until it is available for trading on "normal" exchange?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
can someone explain how hitbtc work ? how can they sell and buy token that are not delivered  ??
Activity: 23
The price is fucking INSANE, is it really possible ?  Huh
Imo opinion it wont hold short term, Give it a few weeks and sure. Eth was the same at inception everyone complaining about ico funds raised , too much money taken and now look.

Bancor is going to bring new value to the eth network it is going to absorb alot of reserve tokens which should see a nice steady rise.

When you said it wont hold short term what do you mean the price will crash or even going higher ?
No one knows for sure where it will go.

What i meant above is the 0.02 is going to get hammered when it hits exchanges. Could hold that price could fall below it. But overtime it is going to increase for sure. like i said i believe bancor will slowly begin to absorb other reserve tokens which will increase its value. I wont be selling at 0.02 anyways.
Imo opinion it wont hold short term, Give it a few weeks and sure. Eth was the same at inception everyone complaining about ico funds raised , too much money taken and now look.

Bancor is going to bring new value to the eth network it is going to absorb alot of reserve tokens which should see a nice steady rise.

When you said it wont hold short term what do you mean the price will crash or even going higher ?

The price is fucking INSANE, is it really possible ?  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Jump to: