Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 347. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Just stop it, you look so desperate begging for some token.
You participate not even one week.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

Activity: 252
Merit: 123
I'm very disappointed that I got scammed on the signature bounty, if they weren't going to pay for my participation they should have never accepted me into the program. I made the number of posts they required and they are refusing to honor the bounty on a technicality. Say what you want about the terms this is not right.
Well scam by definition does not fit here.
You have been told and agree(even if you didnt read) to the terms n co when you participate.
Thats not scam.
Its just a bad bounty program model.

Well you know the terms n co.
-they pay weekly, not daily
-program end when ico end or 30th june which ever that come first.
-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th
Owh you didnot understand.

The others that get paid after ico over.12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

You need to completed whole 1 week to get paid.
This meant that in order to get paid, because they pay weekly not daily.
You need to participate before 5th june.

And here i would like to stress again.
The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th, he does not have crystal ball.

They pay weekly but nowhere does it say I won't get paid anything after signing up, I signed up on June 7th so they should pay me June 14th I am happy to get paid on this date if you take it by its exact wording then legally they would have to pay me on June 14th.

Yes its 100% scamming me in this case because nowhere does it say that I won't get paid after that 1 week.

The bounty manager even stopped registrations on June 9th not June 12th and some people got paid on June 12th hours after ICO ended. So its unfair treatment either way and fits the exact definition of scamming me.

That is your interpretation of it nothing else, and if they are going to hide behind such unclear wording as if its iron clad (it would never hold up in a court of law if there were such a thing for this campaign) they wouldn't have changed the terms of their own ICO after it started. And if you want to stick to their terms them you yourself should have received 0 stakes since you don't have an avatar (50-50 = 0)

Its as simple as that they have scammed me.

Hey i also participate last thursday and i ask the manager bout this, that exactly what he told me.
Thats not my own interpretation.
Lol
Im not really bitter bout it because the really did say it in comment section after i report my participation.

Lol. You you want to bring crypto stuff to court? Good luck. You wont win at all. Its crypto world.
Decentralized and unregulated.

And based on your own wording 50-50=0 you cant get reward then why so whiny.

Well if we were following their rules to the letter as you suggest we should be then being fair yes all members should get 0 stakes. The point is they pick and choose which terms to follow and which not to, ie they are scamming people like me. I don't know why you are suggesting people should not be treated equally.

And no I don't want to bring crypto stuff to court but you are the one acting like their terms are a legal document when its full of holes in it and they aren't even clear which rules they follow themselves.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
I'm very disappointed that I got scammed on the signature bounty, if they weren't going to pay for my participation they should have never accepted me into the program. I made the number of posts they required and they are refusing to honor the bounty on a technicality. Say what you want about the terms this is not right.
You have been told and agree(even if you didnt read) to the terms n co when you participate.
Thats not scam.

-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th

The others that get paid after ico over.12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th, he does not have crystal ball.

They pay weekly but nowhere does it say I won't get paid anything after signing up, I signed up on June 7th so they should pay me June 14th I am happy to get paid on this date if you take it by its exact wording then legally they would have to pay me on June 14th.

Yes its 100% scamming me in this case because nowhere does it say that I won't get paid after that 1 week.

The bounty manager even stopped registrations on June 9th not June 12th and some people got paid on June 12th hours after ICO ended. So its unfair treatment either way and fits the exact definition of scamming me.

That is your interpretation of it nothing else, and if they are going to hide behind such unclear wording as if its iron clad (it would never hold up in a court of law if there were such a thing for this campaign) they wouldn't have changed the terms of their own ICO after it started. And if you want to stick to their terms them you yourself should have received 0 stakes since you don't have an avatar (50-50 = 0)

This crypto you fucks, stop acting like whining bitches, USA is not all governing body of law to the whole world, you play with zionists, then follow the rules mofos, bitch to your mommies, while the rest of us go to the moon, have a nice day !
Thats not scam.

Hey i also participate last thursday and i ask the manager bout this, that exactly what he told me.
Thats not my own interpretation.
Lol
Im not really bitter bout it because the really did say it in comment section after i report my participation.

Lol. You you want to bring crypto stuff to court? Good luck. You wont win at all. Its crypto world.
Decentralized and unregulated.

And based on your own wording 50-50=0 you cant get reward then why so whiny.
Thats not scam.

Thats not scam.

The program end after ico over. Nobody get to post or report anything after ico. And wont be rewarded

The others that get paid after ico over.
12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th( because the rules is its over on 30th june or when ico over which ever come first), he does not have crystal ball.
Thats not scam.

Thats not scam.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is there any limitation on have many smart token on smart token on smart token and so on can be created?
Activity: 262
there is any real application to date about smart contracts ? i see lot of hype of ETH and Bancor

but still no palpable application
Activity: 448
Bancor for sure will let their application service and smart contract going live first before  BNT hit exchanges.
People buying new BNT token through the apps and smart contract is more benefit the price of BNT because more new BNT created this will drives the price up.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.

Wrong. It's 0.04 BTC, not ETH.

Oh, I see - yes, that is truly insane. Fake market of course.

I guess we'll know on next monday

What's next monday - has an exchange made an announcement?

We will be able to move our bancor, its locked for 7 days after ICO distribution

Max 7 days. It could be on some exchanges within hours in theory.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.

We will be able to move our bancor, its locked for 7 days after ICO distribution
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 342

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 210
Complete speculation but Putin has endorsed eth. Russia will create national crypto currency, What if putin uses Bancor to make "russia coin" :-0
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
What sort of money are people keen to put towards such a Project ?

I can not speak for others but I made a very-very good run on ETH in recent months (over 500%) and Bancor is my next target. I plan on shifting a certain % of that but not more than a thousand ETH.

i would put my bets also to eth

to ETH? i would bet that bancor rises more than ETH atleast short term
I would love to see Bancor do Ether run or even outperform it, but the value of Ethereum comes from the number of users on the platform, alot of developers are sitting on millions of Ethers locked in their wallets and this reduced the supply on the exchanges and this makes the price to go up. Bancor is not offering anything close to this because the fundamentals are different.

It's important to realize, that since BANCOR price is denominated in ETH, naturally, every increase in the ETH price is translated 1:1 to increase in BANCOR value.

As long as more are buying BANCOR than liquidating it (with/to ETH) through the smart contract -- the price of BANCOR will keep increasing relative to ETH (its baseline).

Just have a chance to go through every post and found this. I have to quote it because most people are caring about their cost as fiat. It is not the right way to consider cost for BNT.

We have to remember that the cost for BNT is always 0.01 ETH. Whenever the price is falling down 0.01 ETH, it is a good time to buy it.

I think the Bancor team has a good sense for BNT price converting.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Jump to: