Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency Where No One's Ever Lost Money - page 21. (Read 39324 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
All the ACP people seem pretty excited about BARR, and there's been a big jump in market activity.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

lol, yes good summary. But I suggest you just ignore him and do your own thing, he's busy digging his own grave in one of the chatboxes.

Thank you, that's good advice.  I think we made our point in protecting BARR's reputation.  Arguing is ugly and will always turn some people off, but sometimes that's not enough reason to back down.

and to justify and defend your point is too Smiley i have seen other guy in one of the troll box so keep up the good work and let me just go through this NXT wallet wonder why i never used this little giant before Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

lol, yes good summary. But I suggest you just ignore him and do your own thing, he's busy digging his own grave in one of the chatboxes.

Thank you, that's good advice.  I think we made our point in protecting BARR's reputation.  Arguing is ugly and will always turn some people off, but sometimes that's not enough reason to back down.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support

lol.  We've already burned and exchanged $18,000 worth of altcoins.  DGCS has 0.07btc in buy orders.

being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support

lol.  We've already burned and exchanged $18,000 worth of altcoins.  DGCS has 0.07btc in buy orders.

legendary
So one guy worked hard other guy stole his idea and launch coin. One gguy did mistake with the nxt asset other guy launched his own blockchain. Ok this thing is understandable but im wondering how burning coins marriage happed. On burning you both are agreed

BARR was first.  I'm not sure what you mean about a mistake, because everything with BARR has gone well so far.

Then there were multiple people who thought they could announce a copycat coin and rush it to market while making up the details as they go. 

Digital Credits is a sha256 clone that some guy paid a cloner to make.  It has a 200,000,000 coin premine and a block reward of 5 coins per block.  It didn't exist 2 weeks ago, but it's already on C-cex, Yobit, and BTCPoolExchange.  The dcredits website says Step 1 to burn your coins is to sign up at BTCPoolExchange, and then Step 2 is "coming soon". 

The guy running Digital Credits says he will crush BARR by competing against us and offering whatever coins we offer for burn exchange.  I pointed out that by doing that, he has given control over his project to us, allowing us to decide which coins he is going to accept for burn.

I asked him how he can afford to exchange the same coins, when BARR is trading for 60 times the price of DGCS.  He hasn't answered.

If selection of POB COINS in your control then avail this oppertunity and make it in your favour. Check how you can list your coin on exchanges but being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support so carry on with your project and stop worrying about cloning copying stuff.
Better will always win good luck
So one guy worked hard other guy stole his idea and launch coin. One gguy did mistake with the nxt asset other guy launched his own blockchain. Ok this thing is understandable but im wondering how burning coins marriage happed. On burning you both are agreed

BARR was first.  I'm not sure what you mean about a mistake, because everything with BARR has gone well so far.

Then there were multiple people who thought they could announce a copycat coin and rush it to market while making up the details as they go.  

Digital Credits is a sha256 clone that some guy paid a cloner to make.  It has a 200,000,000 coin premine and a block reward of 5 coins per block.  It didn't exist 2 weeks ago, but it's already on C-cex, Yobit, and BTCPoolExchange.  The dcredits website says Step 1 to burn your coins is to sign up at BTCPoolExchange, and then Step 2 is "coming soon".  

The guy running Digital Credits says he will crush BARR by competing against us and offering whatever coins we offer for burn exchange.  I pointed out that by doing that, he has given control over his project to us, allowing us to decide which coins he is going to accept for burn.

I asked him how he can afford to exchange the same coins, when BARR is trading for 60 times the price of DGCS.  He hasn't answered.

legendary

This statement is factually incorrect and untrue.

If it's a lie, the guy running DGCS told it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
BREAKING NEWS:

Digital Credits DGCS has announced that they are submitting to the control of BARR and will burn whatever coins BARR says they have to burn.

Now that Digital Credits is under management by BARR, we recommend that people simply use BARR instead.

More details here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-seeks-suggestions-on-burn-targets-from-you-burn-details-here-1247145

This statement is factually incorrect and untrue.

I suggest the Dev of this coin and the Dev of that coin sort there shit out and stop making false comments.

You are suggesting here that you have control over the other coin, when as in reality you are both just sniping at each other.... and both coins are complete separate entities.

I'm not going to get into a debate about who stole what idea etc I simply don't care, there is only so much people can do with altcoins, and sooner or later this kind of thing was inevitable.

Cheers
Crunck
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is good news, keep it up BARR!! Grin
BREAKING NEWS:

Digital Credits DGCS has announced that they are submitting to the control of BARR and will burn whatever coins BARR says they have to burn.

Now that Digital Credits is under management by BARR, we recommend that people simply use BARR instead.

More details here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-seeks-suggestions-on-burn-targets-from-you-burn-details-here-1247145
With less 24% now everything should be different right?

Burning BARR is part of the plan, so nothing has changed.  Everything is going pretty well.
Activity: 252
With less 24% now everything should be different right?
This guy who is copying our burn idea is very angry that BARR won't give up and admit his superiority:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-seeks-suggestions-on-burn-targets-from-you-burn-details-here-1247145
Cryptsy support is usually backed-up, and Craigscoin isn't the only wallet offline.  Poloniex just had their Dogecoin wallet offline for 2 days, so I imagine sometimes there aren't enough people to fix all the problems.  The longer it's offline, and the bigger the coin is, the more money they lose.  So I think they do want to fix it, but they just aren't able to get to it yet.
Activity: 732
Well I still haven't heard back from Mullick at Cryptsy and the support ticket remains open in regards for them to unlock their Craigscoin wallet for withdrawals and deposits.

edit I'll create a new ticket. I responded to my old support ticket (41 days old) again, trying to reason my case for burning them for BARR.
I really don't understand it, if they unlock the coin they earn commission. Heck I'd think one of the biggest supporters of BARR would be exchanges that hold their commission in that specific altcoin. I'd think they'd be full of small wallets of altcoins that they'd want to burn for BARR.

Hopefully he'll at least respond this time.

Alright, it's the 15th and we had 1 vote for ACP Anarchists Prime.  We also had 1 vote for LYB Lyrabar for the Wild Card.

So, unless something happens that forces us to change the plan, December 1st will be the start of Burn Period 2-A for ACP and LYB.
Activity: 518
I just burned 100,000 BARR in exchange for OFFS.  Hopefully OFFS will never be this cheap again, so I'm stocking up.  Of course, I also hope BARR will never be this cheap again, so I'm still buying as much KEY, FRAC, and XAI as I can to burn for more BARR.
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
XAI shows as 1 BTC worth of volume now, so I think you're OK.
Pages:
Jump to: