Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 2. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
haha,someone said BBC will die but i don't think so,we will see Grin
Activity: 278
At least make the damn wallet working !!! i Want stake it

Wallet is working. Well mine at least.

Have you tried removing current wallet (make sure you copy wallet.dat) download new one. Then copy wallet.dat over once you have reinstalled wallet.

Should work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
At least make the damn wallet working !!! i Want stake it
Hi,

I'm glad that BBC won't die.

First of all, you/we should put the POD in the OP, because nobody know, who read only the first page of this topic. However, after the taking over you should renew of the POD.

Great thank you. Will look at getting that done.

Also agree that any new dev's or team members we should look at something like POD.
Activity: 238
Hi,

I'm glad that BBC won't die.

First of all, you/we should put the POD in the OP, because nobody know, who read only the first page of this topic. However, after the taking over you should renew of the POD.
I must apologise for being away but had some real life problems and not much time left. I have been talking with canej who is willing to take over the coin with the help of the community. I am willing to  hand over the coin and all things come with it (premine,websites etc). if anyone is interested in helping canej and join his team we an discuss @ freenode. Thanks and I am really sorry for the inconvience

Thanks Lefter1s...

I really liked this coin from the start all went very smooth dev open and did POD.

There is a great working QT
Block explorer

So want to continue this going forward, take BBC where it should go. So feel free to contact me directly otherwise will be monitoring IRC.

Looking for suggestions how to move forward. Want this to be community based not just one person choosing what to do.

Lets talk and go from there.

I have asked dev that I dont want access to anything till we confident the new team can take this coin to next level. Dont want any FUD to start before we have even started.

Looking forward to seeing this coin go to the next level.

CaneJ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I must apologise for being away but had some real life problems and not much time left. I have been talking with canej who is willing to take over the coin with the help of the community. I am willing to  hand over the coin and all things come with it (premine,websites etc). if anyone is interested in helping canej and join his team we an discuss @ freenode. Thanks and I am really sorry for the inconvience
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Dev not disappeared spoken to him on IRC... Will get him back here and get things going. Maybe look at community take over.

Why even bother?
Dev not disappeared spoken to him on IRC... Will get him back here and get things going. Maybe look at community take over.
Activity: 98
Dev disappear, this is a shitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
my wallets not staking  Undecided
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
coinexd is a scam
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
well I'm out.
I paid to bittrex for add on exchange, tomorrow WE ARE ON BITTREX Wink

with this price , are u joking right?  Cry Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I paid to bittrex for add on exchange, tomorrow WE ARE ON BITTREX Wink
hurry up, get the job done before c-cex delist u !!!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Any news ? the price and volume are laughable
Activity: 98
Dev, If you are a poor wretch, why do you want to develop a coin, waste miner hash.
Activity: 102
A long time, need more exchanges, work program of the DEV?
Pages:
Jump to: