Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 36. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have a feeling all the pools will get slammed again when difficulty changes in a few blocks
Activity: 725
Merit: 500

*** 0% Fees *** Stratum *** Vardiff ***

Free pool mining available at iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Apart From ^ Whoever Buys those Bulk BEN for that Price is Gonna Make a Killing !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I doubt that's the reason. I bet it's more green than the power plant

BC Hydro is a company in my province that supplies the electricity to the region. It used to be a government-owned enterprise, but was recently privatized within the last decade or so(I think). The logo that account is using is the company logo.
Can we find the twit that has the shitton of Bens at 2065 and slap him silly? Please?

It's ok, Buy support is building
Activity: 168
Can we find the twit that has the shitton of Bens at 2065 and slap him silly? Please?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I doubt that's the reason. I bet it's more green than the power plant
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
If you guys are looking for a coin to point your ASICs at check out MED. It uses a new algo that limits how much asic power you can throw at it because it uses CPU and ASIC power together, that means people with the multi terrahash warehouses can't mine it!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256cpu-mediterraneancoin-med-reuse-your-erupter-397831

Why would you name yourself after a provincial power corporation? LOL. BC Hydro...
Because I turn BC hydro into bitcoins Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you guys are looking for a coin to point your ASICs at check out MED. It uses a new algo that limits how much asic power you can throw at it because it uses CPU and ASIC power together, that means people with the multi terrahash warehouses can't mine it!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256cpu-mediterraneancoin-med-reuse-your-erupter-397831

Why would you name yourself after a provincial power corporation? LOL. BC Hydro...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Well I see one coin that will never get added to Paysha
legendary

And why would you want to Post this crap in a Benjamins Thread...Are You Jealous.... Another Pointless F*%kin Hooligan !
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

legendary
I mine about 8btc per day, what are you talking about....

Dudes be frontin'.  Damn buddy, why are you even in this thread?  How much wattage are you consuming?

Anyway, I am mining benjamins because it is a newer coin and low numbers, I am mining to hold, but I am not much of a trader.

If you mine a coin to hold for 30 years like BTC, then you'll do okay on that timeline.  But, I have known lots of brokers and traders, and most of them are burned out useless douchebags, coked and penniless after their run.  So, sure, pump and dump and thump your drums.  But if you are hasing at that rate, then I would say join benjamins so you can bring some knowledge to a new coin.

Traders get their rewards, but the long coins are the ones that have vision.  I intend to have my cube mining benjamins this week, even if I get 150-250 every couple days I'll be happy.  Sure, I am mining somewhat at a small loss in today's terms, but the blockchain of the future is not just BTC but other coins will be popular as well.  And the traders, well they will be rich and happy so I just ignore them or maybe catch a wave on some coin I don't mine, but if I mine a coin, I will hold it long.  Just my .02 as a noob to mining but not to markets.

This Guy is 100% Right, This is what you take into account with all Cryptocoins

Think about the Long-Term instead of the Short-Term !
First mistake was the name, its horrible.

Second mistake is his behavior. The activity trying to pump the coin is too obvious.

Third mistake is the brand. The brand is selling. Benjamin has no brand, i realize nothing when someone tells "benjamin".

I strongly believe that the man who bought the bids at craptsy up to 7000 satoshi was the coin "developer" himself... Now he is unhappy that nobody jumped onto this train. Now you must finish the work at "gaysha" at least a bit to make people "pumply-thinking".

1: The name is sweet, if you don't know what "benjamins" evokes in terms of money, than you are kinda out of the loop.

2: Pumpers and dumpers is what you are doing, low-brow smacking a coin then grabbing some cheap sells.  forum trolls trying to smash or pump coins are obvious.

3: See reason #1, its a cool name, and I needed a SHA coin to mine.  I mine to hold, not to play markets, though I am sure it is fun.

As for you last comments, dude, really?  It's good that sock accounts like you exist to give people a reference point as to what not to be.  Thanks for that.

He can't dump it much further, I'm sure he's out of Benjamins by now. The buy support is strong from here on down
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
First mistake was the name, its horrible.

Second mistake is his behavior. The activity trying to pump the coin is too obvious.

Third mistake is the brand. The brand is selling. Benjamin has no brand, i realize nothing when someone tells "benjamin".

I strongly believe that the man who bought the bids at craptsy up to 7000 satoshi was the coin "developer" himself... Now he is unhappy that nobody jumped onto this train. Now you must finish the work at "gaysha" at least a bit to make people "pumply-thinking".

1: The name is sweet, if you don't know what "benjamins" evokes in terms of money, than you are kinda out of the loop.

2: Pumpers and dumpers is what you are doing, low-brow smacking a coin then grabbing some cheap sells.  forum trolls trying to smash or pump coins are obvious.

3: See reason #1, its a cool name, and I needed a SHA coin to mine.  I mine to hold, not to play markets, though I am sure it is fun.

As for you last comments, dude, really?  It's good that sock accounts like you exist to give people a reference point as to what not to be.  Thanks for that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
I mine about 8btc per day, what are you talking about....

Dudes be frontin'.  Damn buddy, why are you even in this thread?  How much wattage are you consuming?

Anyway, I am mining benjamins because it is a newer coin and low numbers, I am mining to hold, but I am not much of a trader.

If you mine a coin to hold for 30 years like BTC, then you'll do okay on that timeline.  But, I have known lots of brokers and traders, and most of them are burned out useless douchebags, coked and penniless after their run.  So, sure, pump and dump and thump your drums.  But if you are hasing at that rate, then I would say join benjamins so you can bring some knowledge to a new coin.

Traders get their rewards, but the long coins are the ones that have vision.  I intend to have my cube mining benjamins this week, even if I get 150-250 every couple days I'll be happy.  Sure, I am mining somewhat at a small loss in today's terms, but the blockchain of the future is not just BTC but other coins will be popular as well.  And the traders, well they will be rich and happy so I just ignore them or maybe catch a wave on some coin I don't mine, but if I mine a coin, I will hold it long.  Just my .02 as a noob to mining but not to markets.
Updated the seed nodes on the github. I'll get a new QT out this weekend when I get home on my work space. Out of town right now. If anyone posts a new QT before this weekend, be wary of downloading until someone can verify it for you (or until I post it's safe)

Anyone on Linux can compile it for themselves from github and it'll sync up just fine now with no addnodes. I still recommend adding nodes, though

https://github.com/BenjaminsSource/Benjamins
Activity: 124
Well what i mean are we not trying to make these coins mainstream and easy to use,i can buy a 0.00000001 bitcoin scam coin today thats wallet works when i open it,so what reason is why this coin is not fixed after 4 weeks,where are the devs?
legendary
Valid point.

I am no veteran myself to crypto, I have felt that there is a huge learning curve in this world that is a huge bitch to overcome.
No real support to be had other than the occasional friendly user that is willing to offer up some tidbits (like I did.)

I have to say though, the folks here in the Ben community have been the most helpful and willing to deal with me in all my glorious stupidity on this subject.

I see what you mean but if you want to learn you learn, it took me about 1 month of Mining Crytpo to understand the ins and outs including the Marketplace
Activity: 168
Valid point.

I am no veteran myself to crypto, I have felt that there is a huge learning curve in this world that is a huge bitch to overcome.
No real support to be had other than the occasional friendly user that is willing to offer up some tidbits (like I did.)

I have to say though, the folks here in the Ben community have been the most helpful and willing to deal with me in all my glorious stupidity on this subject.

Pages:
Jump to: