Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 137. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This looks intresting but with those prices you might never break even Sad

Don't worry, it's like a new coin in an exchange: everybody put high prices at first and then it goes down after a while  Grin

Edit:
For infos, I have 4 rents running at the moment, 3 smoothly and 1 I'm wondering about (aspiremining, are you there?)
mux
Quick note to rigs owner:

Do not panick if you see that the rent has started on your rig but you don't see your cgminer having switched: Cgminer takes 5 minutes of having a stable pool connection before switching to it (1 minute for sgminer); and the customer is notified about this 5 minute delay. So please don't stop and restart your cgminers (blink blink sierradev) ;-)

Hehe, sorry, just wanted to know if everything was configured right. It switched back to my own pool like 5 minutes ago, saying the BetaRigs pool is dead. Is it down or is there something wrong at my side?

I think I'm renting this server. It was working fine on my pool for about 20 minutes or so but has now stopped sending any hashes.

EDIT: Looks like it's running again Smiley

My logs says the miner disconnected at 13:23:55 UTC and reconnected at 13:37:36 UTC (and then the 5 minutes delay of cgminer switch).
This is what happened  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Do not panick if you see that the rent has started on your rig but you don't see your cgminer having switched: Cgminer takes 5 minutes of having a stable pool connection before switching to it (1 minute for sgminer); and the customer is notified about this 5 minute delay. So please don't stop and restart your cgminers (blink blink sierradev) ;-)

Hehe, sorry, just wanted to know if everything was configured right. It switched back to my own pool like 5 minutes ago, saying the BetaRigs pool is dead. Is it down or is there something wrong at my side?

I think I'm renting this server. It was working fine on my pool for about 20 minutes or so but has now stopped sending any hashes.

EDIT: Looks like it's running again Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This looks intresting but with those prices you might never break even Sad
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

mux

Also, aspiremining, did you do something at the beginning of the renting period? I'm reading weird stuff on your side. Everything is ok?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
rig owner the possibility to choose renting periods.

This would be great.  I do game on my rig sometimes, but other times I can be away on business for a couple of days to weeks so to be able to set this up with flags to show when active and when eh rig is available to rent.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Great looking innovative service! Thanks for creating it.

Suggestion: 2 or 3 days is potentially a long commitment for both the renter and rig owner. Let the rig owner opt in to offering the rental period. Likewise, create 1, 2, 3 ... etc hour rental blocks to allow renters flexibility to try out Betarig's services.

+ 1 renting per hour option  is agood idea and will give flexibility for both owner and renter to experince the service
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
great site, and very easy way to add mining rigs, I like it!

It is possible to add the current power of mining rigs? And the current rate stability?
mux
Maybe you should add a countdown :p.

Pending payment 50 mins .... 40 mins ....

Too much infos in the frontpage then :p
I'll put that somewhere; but first I'm making rig owner the possibility to choose renting periods.

AFF (away from forum)
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
Maybe you should add a countdown :p.

Pending payment 50 mins .... 40 mins ....
mux
Dang. Clicked the rent button for my own rig and now it's waiting for moneys. No way to cancel.

If you give me your handle on the website, I can handle, otherwise you'll have to wait 1 hour for it to expire Smiley

Btw renters (not you) are reminded that they need to pay Grin
kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Dang. Clicked the rent button for my own rig and now it's waiting for moneys. No way to cancel.
Activity: 126
Also it says rented, but cgminer is still pointed to middlecoin.

It's actually waiting for payment by the renter at the moment. So it's more kind of 'reserved'.
If the renter does not pay in less than 1 hour, the rig will be marked back as available.

Dude I love your great and swift response in this topic Smiley

It's because I'm full time on the project atm, and I'm thrilled about this promising project  Grin

awesome, i'll probably put som of my rigs there when i have less time to play around with new currencies myself.
mux

It's actually waiting for payment by the renter at the moment. So it's more kind of 'reserved'.
If the renter does not pay in less than 1 hour, the rig will be marked back as available.

It's because I'm full time on the project atm, and I'm thrilled about this promising project  Grin
Option Blitz

mux

mux
Ok im gonna give this a go,

I get a lot of errors in cgminer:
"JSON KEY 'DATA' NOT FOUND"
"JSON INVAL DATA"

Is this related to the betarigs?

I did not have this problem before

Yes, and this is not a problem -- It's betarigs ending abruptly the pool connection because there is no renting job to do atm.

So no worry about this warning, I hope I'll find a way to make cgminer not show that
mux
As mentioned above I think smaller timeblocks would be a good plan to offer more choice. Also a little tidy up of the front end of the website to make it more focused on sales & information for customers that want to hire a rig and tuck away the information about leasing your rig a little more.

You're right; next step is more work on customer experience; and smaller time period is the first step!
Option Blitz
Ok im gonna give this a go,

I get a lot of errors in cgminer:
"JSON KEY 'DATA' NOT FOUND"
"JSON INVAL DATA"

Is this related to the betarigs?

I did not have this problem before.

Jump to: