Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 14. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 800
It's all online. Swapped the DNS round to one of the other servers so i can begin work on the new proxy with backup pool support for rig owners and renters.

Ahmed
legendary
SHA256 stratum is down, my rig shows disconnected and it isn't.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Yup. they are working well again. Thanks.
legendary
Graphs should now be fully fixed. Finally resolved the issues with them.

Ahmed
Looks good so far, will let you know if I see any more issues.

Thanks!
rentals are now working however for BTC only. the others will be enabled asap.
There was. It was just reduced in a different way. The way we're implementing the new system. theres never such a chance of something like this to take place. Rental page is being fixed.

Ahmed
new Rentals are now all working. were offline so i could fix the graphs.

The payment issue is a rare isolated case which existed even when mux ran the site. I do believe a fix has been in place for a while.

Ahmed

Graphs should now be fully fixed. Finally resolved the issues with them.

Ahmed
legendary
Not sure. May just remove the avg line temporarily until its fixed

Something else I've noticed, the first part of the graph goes haywire once the rental has been going for a while, makes it look like the rig wasn't hashing at the start.

That certainly isnt an issue on our end. I rented 2 rig's myself yesterday of which none have that issue. It started at 22:44 and by 22:50 it was at full speed. While the other i rented at 9:15 and was full speed by 9:25.

It's been on every rental I've had since the downtime or whatever last week. I chalked it down to the buggy issues you guys are having, hoping it will get resolved after your move.

When is that again?

Graphs are still a problem, and have been for weeks.  When is this going to get resolved?
legendary
Weve been having issues with coinbase. I sent out a tweet yesterday but forgot to mention it here.

Will try and have it sent out asap.

Ahmed

Got it, thanks!
Weve been having issues with coinbase. I sent out a tweet yesterday but forgot to mention it here.

Will try and have it sent out asap.

Ahmed
legendary
Can you push through the payment for rental # 210040?  Been nearly 48 hours and no payment yet.
What do you mean? If your gaming the system. Please produce some proof to show us and we will provide you with a bug bounty. Otherwise no FUD please.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Are they all rented by the same person? all rental's here are looking okay.

Ahmed

Nope, 3 renters, 8 rigs affected. All came back up about 15 minutes ago. Very weird. The pool info or whatever was totally hanging up ckminer on the SP20's. Even reboot didn't resolve it. Then they just came back up after exactly 50 minutes.

Not a local network issue as other miners on the same network were not affected. Those were on different pools, no Betarigs pool.
Are they all rented by the same person? all rental's here are looking okay.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hey guys, what's going on over there?

I've noticed ALL my miners that had active rentals on Betarigs all of the sudden stopped hashing (Spondoolies SP20's) and ckminer is hung. Even after a reboot they are off line. ?? Other miners which do not have betarigs as the primary are all fine.
Pages:
Jump to: