Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 12. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Betarigs migration will be taking place on the 29th June 12AM GMT.

The downtime is expected to be just a couple of minutes as we switch off the site, migrate the db and then swap the dns.

Ahmed
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
The rig speed is too low. The minimum speed is 0.9 Mh/s to rent a Scrypt-Jane rig on Betarigs.

Really? Wow! I would need about 643 more HD 7970s!

Coin         N-Factor CPU Perf. GPU Perf.

Microcoin    10           ?           .450K   
Ultracoin     16         .44k         .245K    
YACoin       17        0.02K          0.07K    
YBCoin       14        0.97K          1.4K    

(i7-3930K)  
(HD 7970)

Hello all

Due to issues with coinbase. payments are delayed. we are waiting on them to re-enable our API access and then all payments will be made.

Ahmed
Activity: 131
Hey guys-
Couple of things I wanted to put out there.
1- We are Running a contest
Betarigs announces new promotion for June: Win A BRAND New A2 Terminator Scrypt ASIC
Hello Fellow Miners,
Become the owner of a brand new Innosilicon A2 Terminator ASIC. The boys over at FinalHash have obtained a large lot of brand new never before used Scrypt Asics. If you would like to be the winner, get busy hashing with Betarigs! It is very simple. Betarigs staff will be calculating which lucky individual rents the most hashrate (based on total crypto spent) on the Betarigs site through the entire month of June. This promotion begins June 1st and ends June 30th.
The lucky winner will receive a brand new A2 Terminator Scrypt ASIC. We will reach out to the winner via email to obtain shipping information.
Good luck to all of you!
PS- WE MAY DO THIS AGAIN IN JULY
Betarigs Staff

2- We have moved support sytems: support.betarigs.com

3- we are working on upgrades and fixes to the site, and a server move is in the near future Cheesy

4- Hope everyone is doing ok! Take Care

Best Regards,Keegan
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
then i'll have to manually end the job.

Ahmed

that's why we need an cancel rental button!
then i'll have to manually end the job.

Ahmed
that rig is offline. It'll stick until its online.

Ahmed
Ok, just let us know please.

Also, you still haven't purged this tool I mentioned before :

pazsion

All he has is junk rigs and screwing everyone over 100% of the time and in his descriptions, still putting advertising for direct payment and contact, circumventing your services.

Will look into this, thanks for the heads up btw.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Ok, just let us know please.

Also, you still haven't purged this tool I mentioned before :

pazsion

All he has is junk rigs and screwing everyone over 100% of the time and in his descriptions, still putting advertising for direct payment and contact, circumventing your services.

We dont atm. We're still preparign things for a smooth switchover atm. Once its all ready we'll publish the date and time. There should only be about a 30 minute downtime.
There wont be any changes atm while we are doing the switchover. the changes will come after that in stages with dates and times published.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
That shouldnt happen. give me the rig id's and i'll keep an eye on them. Weve got a server move soon and then a whole range of site updates soon after. the dates will be announced soon. so well get this sorted by then

ahmed

I'll PM you later today with that info.

DO you guys have an exact date/time of the move, changes and updates, so I know when to pull my miners off Betarigs while they are going on?
That shouldnt happen. give me the rig id's and i'll keep an eye on them. Weve got a server move soon and then a whole range of site updates soon after. the dates will be announced soon. so well get this sorted by then

ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Why is it that quite often my rentals are not showing up in the list when looking at the rentals page, but when I go to check under my rigs page it shows as ready to rent??
Not sure, i will inform our tech guys and see if they can look into it Smiley

I've noticed this for at least a month now, but just today I can't see 2 of 4 of my scrypt rigs on teh scrypt list, but when I check them under my rentals page they show up fine and not offline.

*EDIT* and randomly they show up. They they are gone again. Weird.
yah that is pretty weird, are they all the same price?? haha. But hey aslong as the ones you cant see get rented, then its all good Wink

Some are, some aren't.. I don't think it's 'all good' as if I don't see it as someone looking at rentals, then chances are at least some times a potential renter doesn't see them either....?
Why is it that quite often my rentals are not showing up in the list when looking at the rentals page, but when I go to check under my rigs page it shows as ready to rent??

I've noticed this for at least a month now, but just today I can't see 2 of 4 of my scrypt rigs on teh scrypt list, but when I check them under my rentals page they show up fine and not offline.

yah that is pretty weird, are they all the same price?? haha. But hey aslong as the ones you cant see get rented, then its all good Wink
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
had a guy few months back that got refunded 100% after 5h done on an bigger rental
the moron thought that 66k diff on s3+ is normal! Roll Eyes
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Never mind. Renter is screwing with diff. Every rig he rented errored out with low diff and failedover now. Ugh.

something has to be done about this shit!

i had a renter few days back with crazy high diff! can be seen on graphs that the hash is not normal, it's fucked up!
i added my back-up miner and 2extra hours from me(it was a long rental and i always add a bit there, as a bonus)
the fucker got 20% refund!!!

an ''cancel rental'' option, available for ~30mins, would be great!!! good for both parts, betarigs too!

I agree. I have this yahoo on my rented rig now that is trying to mine 42 with a low vardiff on my KNC Titan and claiming it's my rig that is the problem. It's not as it's been fine with other pools, I even tested it. They don't read the descriptions and expect it to function with a very fast coin and low difficulty like a 28MH small miner. UGH.. I wish I had a cancel button on the rentals.

Please add this in. Now I'm at almost 2 hours wasted which he'll probably get a refund of.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: