Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 13. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hello, I have tried to get support from Betarigs but ticket system is not working, on IRC seems no one answers. I have rented a rig and the provider went offline and now I want a refund. Please contact me ASAP.
Thank you
http://support.betarigs.com/support/home We switched support systems. Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hello, I have tried to get support from Betarigs but ticket system is not working, on IRC seems no one answers. I have rented a rig and the provider went offline and now I want a refund. Please contact me ASAP.
Thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Never mind. Renter is screwing with diff. Every rig he rented errored out with low diff and failedover now. Ugh.

something has to be done about this shit!

i had a renter few days back with crazy high diff! can be seen on graphs that the hash is not normal, it's fucked up!
i added my back-up miner and 2extra hours from me(it was a long rental and i always add a bit there, as a bonus)
the fucker got 20% refund!!!

an ''cancel rental'' option, available for ~30mins, would be great!!! good for both parts, betarigs too!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Never mind. Renter is screwing with diff. Every rig he rented errored out with low diff and failedover now. Ugh.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Something up with the service? As of 50Minutes ago nothing is accepted from my script rigs even though they are not hashing on failover. Multiple locations and networks too.

Can't open ticket as I'm on my phone.
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
thanks for that td. and i havent forgotten about your refund. will send it asap. Been ill for the past few days so not been at the computer much.

Ahmed

It's ok, nice to see you being active with support and on here .
Thanks

don't say that
Already waiting for more than 24 hrs for refund.

All refunds are sent approximately every 24 hours. im sure it's already been sent out to you.

Thanks
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
thanks for that td. and i havent forgotten about your refund. will send it asap. Been ill for the past few days so not been at the computer much.

Ahmed

Thanks

don't say that

Over the past 2 months that I've used them for renting and being a renter, I wouldn't worry about it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

Ahmed

Thanks

don't say that
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Ahmed

Thanks

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Can you guys ban this member on there?
All his rigs are utter sheyt and he advertises other services in the rigs descriptions.
Membername : Pazsion

Just FYI.
Question :

If a renter rents my Rig(s) and doesn't properly configure his pool info uses an unstable or bad pool, or select a coin that is too fast for a high-speed miner and wastes hours of the miner, claiming my miner/rig is at fault, even though it works fine and has even been tested by pointing it at another pool without issues, but then gets a full refund and I'm stuck with a loss over many hours from this?

HOW IS THIS FAIR?  Huh

Hm that shouldnt have happened. The rental should have been ended early and you given a % for the time you spent. Can i get the rental id?

Ahmed
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
You guys should fix the misplaced decimal under the "Best Available Rig" section Price/Th/day

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Question :

If a renter rents my Rig(s) and doesn't properly configure his pool info uses an unstable or bad pool, or select a coin that is too fast for a high-speed miner and wastes hours of the miner, claiming my miner/rig is at fault, even though it works fine and has even been tested by pointing it at another pool without issues, but then gets a full refund and I'm stuck with a loss over many hours from this?

HOW IS THIS FAIR?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 784
They run once a day now. Just woken up so running them now.

Ah, ok.
They run once a day now. Just woken up so running them now.
legendary
Activity: 784
Are payments getting stuck again?  I have a rental that ended about 29 hours ago(#211217) that is still unpaid.
Yeah thedreamer that was the issue. Which caused the downtime. We took 2 stratum servers out of rotation yesterday so we could deploy our new stratum servers. However people's DNS for some reason was still hitting those 2 servers. This meant that miners were essentially getting stuck at a dead end. Had to reboot all the stratum servers and get cloudflare to use the 1 server.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Back up for now at least.

Listen. you guys have to put up a disclaimer on your website main page or something that the service is not up. I don't want people that rent my rigs think it's my rigs that are bad and give bad feedback.  Undecided

ps. My rigs that were rented were offline until betarigs came back online. They did not fall over to the backup pools, just as last time.

Wasn't my end as other miners that are mining for my own pools or rented at MRR were happily hashing away.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Guess I should of checked here. Just opened two support tickets because my rigs went down, this is going to be a cluster fuck.
Pages:
Jump to: