Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 15. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi Unklo. Have you checked again? site's looking okay from what i can see.

Ahmed

Yeah the non starting/hashing rig bug looks like it's been fixed on my end at least. Although I had some BTC go into limbo again as BR didn't see my sent funds. I'll have to open a refund ticket again for it.  Undecided

The issue with the graphs is still ongoing. Just FYI.
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Hi Unklo. Have you checked again? site's looking okay from what i can see.

Ahmed
Hey

Well tbqh nothing needs to be set on your end as far as i know. Contrary to what a lot of people say. 99% of pools cannot handle Titan's. If you wish, post your rig id. i will rent it and test it on a known working titan compatible pool.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Any suggestions how to setup a KNC Titan correctly that it performs best with betarig?

I have had several complaints (and they were right) about a low or even non-existent hashrate on some poools.
When talking to the renter they say that those pools have no problem with other titans, so I assume something needs to be setup.

I would appreciate any help, how do other KNC Titan users setup their titans for betarig?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Sorry about that..
  Here it is

https://imgur.com/fYsflE2

No Prob. Only thing I can see could be your password. If you have none, leave it blank, or use '123', otherwise if it's 'x' leave that.

Not sure what else it could be.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
The first link on my post is the miner config page.
  I guess ill have to open a ticket. It ll looks right to me too   Cry Cry
Your first pc is the miner status page not the config page, where you show your pool info, etc
The first link on my post is the miner config page.
  I guess ill have to open a ticket. It ll looks right to me too   Cry Cry
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi
 Yes ,you are right ... I was first setup with betarigs as soon as they started operating and that is why im 198. I was up and running with them and did over 300 rentals until apr 2014. I am trying to start again but the rig setup page is showing offline. 

ANything else you can think of ?

Wow cool!

Can you post a pic of your miner config page? I presume it's an S3, does it do this off all your other S3's also? Make sure you have the latest firmware.
Can't think of anything else, sorry.

Might have to open a ticket with their support. Even though they are having problems with the site, etc, they are good about solving support issues.
Hi
 Yes ,you are right ... I was first setup with betarigs as soon as they started operating and that is why im 198. I was up and running with them and did over 300 rentals until apr 2014. I am trying to start again but the rig setup page is showing offline. 

ANything else you can think of ?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi
  Having trouble getting my rig onine for rent on betarigs.

Im attaching the screenshots here and requesting someone tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks

https://imgur.com/8TlVZrv,aniNikU#0

https://imgur.com/8TlVZrv,aniNikU#1

Check your 'username' that you have to put into the field. Unless you set it up a VERY long time ago, I doubt is'rentahash-198'

it should be **username**-10xxx (Higher than 10600 as those are my rigs and the numbers seem to go up)
Hi
  Having trouble getting my rig onine for rent on betarigs.

Im attaching the screenshots here and requesting someone tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks

https://imgur.com/8TlVZrv,aniNikU#1
weird. I'll look at your last rentals. there has to be something else at play. Also the move will be soon. Going to make sure theres plenty of notice and its super well advertised before we do it so that no one loses out at all.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Not sure. May just remove the avg line temporarily until its fixed

Something else I've noticed, the first part of the graph goes haywire once the rental has been going for a while, makes it look like the rig wasn't hashing at the start.

That certainly isnt an issue on our end. I rented 2 rig's myself yesterday of which none have that issue. It started at 22:44 and by 22:50 it was at full speed. While the other i rented at 9:15 and was full speed by 9:25.

It's been on every rental I've had since the downtime or whatever last week. I chalked it down to the buggy issues you guys are having, hoping it will get resolved after your move.

When is that again?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the graph starts to get fucked around the middle of the rental

it might show at the end that diagonal in the graph, but we know miners were working ok

Something else I've noticed, the first part of the graph goes haywire once the rental has been going for a while, makes it look like the rig wasn't hashing at the start.

That certainly isnt an issue on our end. I rented 2 rig's myself yesterday of which none have that issue. It started at 22:44 and by 22:50 it was at full speed. While the other i rented at 9:15 and was full speed by 9:25.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Yeah that has been going on since the last 'downtime' a few days ago.
legendary
Activity: 784

legendary
Activity: 784
Pages:
Jump to: