Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 57. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Is there an option to re-rent a rig after lease expiration or does it get released to the public queue?
I'm pretty sure it's been brought up before. I think it's a good idea and hopefully it'll get added sometime soon.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I must say I am mightily impressed with this site/service. As a farm owner, I'm excited about the possibilities.

Thanks a bunch for the amazing resource!

r00tdude
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is there an option to re-rent a rig after lease expiration or does it get released to the public queue?
Activity: 411
Thank you. good job! make separation time-price category.
Activity: 196
I had 1 non-working rig and 1 rig with halfed hashrate, superunstable. I want moneyback, filled tickets at the start of rentals, yesterday.
I hope it won't be like "oh, we saw your ticket after 24h passed, and now since 24h passed and BTC have already been transfered, we ain't going to do anything!". Noone at irc channel, noone here, noone at ticket service.

Actually, underhalfed, some of the time not-working, some of the time like 3-4mh instead of 10.4mh. Graph at betarigs shows 5mh at average, but I monitored hashrate at pool, it was lower. And it has nothing to do with pool, I mined with my own rig at the same time, and its hashrate showed up fine.

Can someone contact me, please?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just had a nice rental here , write a post to show my support.
Activity: 196
Check my ticket #105145, please
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Hi guys i have a question. I have my s1 for rental, but i would like to know some things:

when a guy rents my s1, and he pays for example for 1 day 0.0135 BTC, i receive that money, ok, but how much BTC will he earn?. I mean, he is paying 0.0135 BTC (4.21 EUR) for 1 day, so "i suppose" he expects or he should earn more than that, right??.

thanks

I put my rigs on rent and also rental at times.
Sometimes its loss some time its gain(New coin release).
Ideally rental are just above the most profitable coin.
Some newbies do it to learn.
All depends on which coin is mining.

Ok thanks Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Hi guys i have a question. I have my s1 for rental, but i would like to know some things:

when a guy rents my s1, and he pays for example for 1 day 0.0135 BTC, i receive that money, ok, but how much BTC will he earn?. I mean, he is paying 0.0135 BTC (4.21 EUR) for 1 day, so "i suppose" he expects or he should earn more than that, right??.

thanks

I put my rigs on rent and also rental at times.
Sometimes its loss some time its gain(New coin release).
Ideally rental are just above the most profitable coin.
Some newbies do it to learn.
All depends on which coin is mining.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

thanks
Activity: 6
And renting is available again!
New since yesterday:
- Rig can't be rented if the rig is not online at the moment
- I'll be acting as a middleman for the payment as well, to prevent scammer rigs.
- Possibility to mark his own rig as down for maintenance
- Mail is sent when your rig is hired
- First rent ongoing
- And a bunches of bugfixes thanks to the interaction with the very first customers

Today, I'll be working on collecting and displaying events on the rig (rig connection/disconnection, pool connection/deconnection, and so forth..)
     ;Dgood coin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Excellent service
PS If we have some option to keep continue mining the same rig if in case we want to mine more than what we pay would be great.. Of course with extra BTC for another period of time  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Just a note to renters, especially on short rentals...variance is a possibility.  Don't give a lower rating because you averaged 3% under the advertised hashrate on a 3 hour rental. :/

This has happened to me twice now in the last week ruining my once perfect feedback score from over 100 rentals.
Activity: 162

new entry for whishlist @betarigs: Could you please add the algo which was mined to the reviews. Doesn't help if a rig is perfect for scrypt, but badly configured for scrypt-n...

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 12
Hello !

My name is ImpoZ and i'm working on Betarigs with Mux.
Let me introduce the new Betarigs Pool Auction.

Url = https://www.betarigs.com/bid

Presentation :

The pool auction is an innovative way to promote your pool on Betarigs.

Every week a new auction starts.
The winner pools will then be displayed on the rig control panel during 7 days.

Exemple of a coin displayed :

http://i.imgur.com/RFYBmB1.png

Going on https://www.betarigs.com/bid/add will open the bidding form.

You have to fill 5 row :

Coin : this is the coin you are bidding on. That means that if you win the auction, your pool will be displayed when a renter choose to mine this coin.

Amount : this is the amount you bid in BTC

Pool name : Obviously the name of your pool

Pool website : the url to your pool website so Betarigs users can register on it.

Pool stratum : this is the stratum on which Betarigs renters will mine the coin you are bidding on.

How will we choose the winners :

At the end of the 7 days, the 3 coins having the highest bids will be selected. Then, for each coins, we will select the 2 top bids.

Pool owner will be contacted trough their Betarigs address and will have 24 hours to send the amount of BTC they bid.

So this is it. If you have any question on the Betarigs Pool Auction don’t hesitate contacting me here or on IRC -> Impoz

Cheers !
Activity: 429
Anyone care to tell me how we add the betarigs settings in the .conf file so I can use it with CGWatcher?

How i add the urls? In the same line?

{
                "url" : "http://eu.betarigs.com:3333",
                "user" : "**your-username-123**",
                "pass" : "x"
        },
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Many compliments MUX,

You do very good work and very good service.

Im entusiast of this.

Thank's

Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Anyone care to tell me how we add the betarigs settings in the .conf file so I can use it with CGWatcher?

How i add the urls? In the same line?
Len
Activity: 177
Whats with the high prices today and all the big farms all being rented.  Whats everyone mining?
Activity: 266
Perfect .I had a plesant rental here. The service is also very good .
Pages:
Jump to: