Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 61. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Please help.
My miner is rented for 3 hours, 18 hours ago ;(, aND there is still 3 hours to end the rent.
Bug Bug Bug,
ticket did not help yet.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
My "failover" miners fell back now one hour later. Sgminer told me pool 0 (betarigs) was dead while all my other 10+ miners where mining there without problems. Really strange and annoying problem for both me and renter.
Activity: 429
I wish there was a simple "cancel rental, issue refund" option.
I made the mistake of having an extra 0 in place.. I know, my own fault, but it's a costly one this time :p
Is there any problems today with betarigs ?
My farm is rented out but now three of my miners have gone to failover pool. All the others still mine to betarigs but i cant get the failover ones back to main pool.

Anyone ?
Restart miners, contact renter, enjoy double payout if he doesn't reply, or extend time if he does...
I have restarded every miner like twenty times. Even tried to hardpoint to betarigs with no luck.
I have a ticket that i already waiting for answer on since two days so i will probably not get any answers before this rent is over if i send a new now.
I guess i will have to give him some extra time if he make complaint.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
My farm is rented out but now three of my miners have gone to failover pool. All the others still mine to betarigs but i cant get the failover ones back to main pool.

Anyone ?
Restart miners, contact renter, enjoy double payout if he doesn't reply, or extend time if he does...

Anyone ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Well at this moment, it is profitable to rent a rig to mine Whitecoin at the current price, which yields approximately 0.014 BTC/Mhs/day but i find it hard to always find these new coins that are the most profitable.
One issue i had while renting rigs is the BTC transaction fees, which make 3 hours renting much more expensive, adding sometimes 10% to the renting cost
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
He can see what the renters are mining  Grin

I can imagine it isn't a big secret, I imagine a lot of miners are just gambling. 
Making bets on what currency will be worth the most, and then using these rigs to mine
as much as possible.

Noblecoin for instance has doubled in value over the past 24hours.  Anyone who was
renting our rigs and mining Noblecoin over the past few weeks would have made a killing now.
Activity: 83
He can see what the renters are mining  Grin
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Hi, why are prices sky-high recently? Are t :ohe renters really making a profit?
sure 100%
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi, why are prices sky-high recently? Are the renters really making a profit?
How long I need to wait for ticket reply.
Something is wrong with the website, my rig is rented for 3 hours - mean forever, clock didn't start.
OMG
https://www.betarigs.com/rig/1755
Activity: 70
I look for a long term rent rig for minimum 14days and minimum 5.000 hashes please offer your proposals. Please PM me with  your email-adress i will reply very soon... THX
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Why don't they just buy the new coins with btc...
Sometimes you can "buy" the coins with BTC by renting a rig. If the cost of "buying" by renting is smaller than market purchases, then it is cheaper to rent.

Please remember that unlike dedicated miners, the renters don't have to invest into the hardware, take care of it, tune it, RMA it, pay electricity bills, deal with the heat exhausted from them, manage pools and exchanges, keep accounts and do calculations. They just click a button, pay something and keep an eye on the pools.

Miners also "buy" bitcoins with electricity. They rent their rigs and they get say 1 BTC a month, but their electricity bill is 0.5 BTC that month. They effectively pay 250$ for each BTC. Would it be cheaper to buy coins with dollars? No. Or maybe yes, depending on how much BTC they get and how much power they use.
MUX wake up Wink
Ticket #410043 

Activity: 280

A lot of people do that. But some coins are more profitable to mine than to buy at market rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Some people will mine at a loss. Pool owners rent to raise hash and attract miners, for example.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 259
Why would people rent mining rigs at a loss? There are better ways to invest and get more value for money.

Because they don't rent at a loss
They don't rent to mine doge or ltc, they mine new coins and then get tons of coins
Pages:
Jump to: