Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 58. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
Anyone know a way to use Betarigs with cpuminer (it doesn't support backup pools but gives me better performance)?
Activity: 118
Mining since early 2013
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, i submitted a ticket for one of my issue and its been 7/8 hours already and no response to my ticket.. Can you look into it? My username in betarigs is Cryptobuddy! Thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hashrate graphs are now available!

Renters and rig owners on scrypt rentals can now see the hash graph live during the rental, as it would be seen from the pool.
Sha-256 and others algos are coming in the next days, as well as viewing the graphs in your rental history.

New stuff is coming in, there is unfortunately some backend work required that has not an immediate visible effect  Wink

Also, we do read feedback, our roadmap is more than 100 lines of suggestions Smiley "Support provided" limited to some given times only, cancelling a rental, the API, ... Stuff is coming!

Good work Mux.

I have much fun with Betrigs.

Thanks for the good service and support.

It is always a pleasure:-)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Thank you for the great graph feature for renters Smiley Do you have a plan to support Quark rigs?
Activity: 81
Anyone care to tell me how we add the betarigs settings in the .conf file so I can use it with CGWatcher?

How i add the urls? In the same line?
Activity: 588
This site is awesome for when a new coin launches.

I'm just waiting for another promising coin to launch so I can instamine >:-}
Activity: 63
Been using the service (renting) and love how easy it is to use.

Only selfish thing I'd like to see is giving the current renter a 1-2 minutes to rebook before it's available live on the site again.

If I'm renting for 24+ hours, and someone is watching the minutes count down and is F5,F5,F5 refreshing the page to book it for just a few hours, what would rig owners prefer?

Or maybe give rig owners an option to turn that feature on/off.

As a rig op, I'd like to have the option to allow renters to rebook.  Less work they have to do!
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Graphs are looking good!!

Love the way Betarigs is growing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Been using the service (renting) and love how easy it is to use.

Only selfish thing I'd like to see is giving the current renter a 1-2 minutes to rebook before it's available live on the site again.

If I'm renting for 24+ hours, and someone is watching the minutes count down and is F5,F5,F5 refreshing the page to book it for just a few hours, what would rig owners prefer?

Or maybe give rig owners an option to turn that feature on/off.

Yeah, it'd be nice to get first dibs (5 mins before expiry) if you'd like to extend your rental. Perhaps offer a discount as well for continuing to mine...
Activity: 60

Renters and rig owners on scrypt rentals can now see the hash graph live during the rental, as it would be seen from the pool.
Sha-256 and others algos are coming in the next days, as well as viewing the graphs in your rental history.

New stuff is coming in, there is unfortunately some backend work required that has not an immediate visible effect  Wink

Also, we do read feedback, our roadmap is more than 100 lines of suggestions Smiley "Support provided" limited to some given times only, cancelling a rental, the API, ... Stuff is coming!
That's a very nice addition and a well done averaging, however it appears to show around 90-95% of the speed displayed by the miner, considering it also shows 0% rejects.

I bet clients will ask me why they are getting less than what they pay for...

... and that´s exactly what I experienced today. First complaints, first worse rating because of that graph.

The miner displays constantly stable 680+ Kh/s, graph displays less. Now what? State less hashrate than the rig in fact hashes, explaining every other renter, that the calculated average hashrate may differ massive dependig on pool, proxy, location etc etc?

The fact, that the renter on Betarigs has no chance to see the real hashrate but only the graph on the site, will cause massive irritation.
Monitoring the rig constantly, offer support all day long and then being rated on "facts" that aren´t real without the chance to fix this, that´s just frustrating.

Hello,
Yes, we were expecting some of this -- I just added more explanations below the hash graphs stating that those are estimates, rely only on the average over several hours, etc. As new tickets comes in, we will be able to see what aspect is the most confusing and update the help text below.
But in the end, the hash graph we are showing is exactly the hash graph that will be shown on the mining pool, if the mining pool is making graphs.

In order to help your support and to show the real speed of your rig, you can add the URL of a cgminer monitor page; an example being using this service: http://cgminermonitor.com/

Mux

Hi Mux,

thanks for the effort.

Your stating under the graph: "On top of that, the mining pool you have selected can slightly influence the estimated hashrate."
That´s the understatement of the year I´m afraid.

Solely depending on the pool renters mine on, the shown hashrate of my stable, monitored rig (2 cards, combined 690 Kh/s rocksolid) varies from 367 Kh/s to 644 KH/s. Of course I expected a slightly lower average hashrate than the cards are working actually, but such differences couldn´t be explained by latency rig-proxy-pool etc.

The pool a renter chooses has a massive influence of the shown hashrate, since your graph calculates the estimated rate solely on the shares the pool accepts or rejects (as far as I assume). You´re implying in your explaination, the pool does influence the outcome of mining just "slightly", the influence of the proxy not at all. No wonder, since you show graphs on the site, less experienced renters do blame the rig(s) for a shown hashrate that is - in one word - false.

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Those charts are not even close to accurate unfort.  I won't be renting my rigs using this service util the charts are fixed or removed.  They are much too easy to misunderstand and cause nothing but support nightmares.

I've yet to have any complaints regarding them: https://www.betarigs.com/rig/2810

I would like to see a more strict guideline for high quality rigs.  As opposed to at least five feebacks
with at least a 9 rating, I think it should be:

At least 50 feedback [possibly 75]
At least 9.5 [possibly 9.75]

As it stands, it doesn't really filter much.

You're right!
We just bumped the 5 feedback limit to 20 feedbacks.

Wow.  Thanks a ton, Mux.   Grin
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Those charts are not even close to accurate unfort.  I won't be renting my rigs using this service util the charts are fixed or removed.  They are much too easy to misunderstand and cause nothing but support nightmares.

I've yet to have any complaints regarding them: https://www.betarigs.com/rig/2810

I would like to see a more strict guideline for high quality rigs.  As opposed to at least five feebacks

You're right!
We just bumped the 5 feedback limit to 20 feedbacks.
Activity: 61
I just added more explanations below the hash graphs stating that those are estimates, rely only on the average over several hours, etc. As new tickets comes in, we will be able to see what aspect is the most confusing and update the help text below.

Thanks, it seems already much better now!
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

Activity: 134
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

New stuff is coming in, there is unfortunately some backend work required that has not an immediate visible effect  Wink

That's a very nice addition and a well done averaging, however it appears to show around 90-95% of the speed displayed by the miner, considering it also shows 0% rejects.

... and that´s exactly what I experienced today. First complaints, first worse rating because of that graph.

The miner displays constantly stable 680+ Kh/s, graph displays less. Now what? State less hashrate than the rig in fact hashes, explaining every other renter, that the calculated average hashrate may differ massive dependig on pool, proxy, location etc etc?

The fact, that the renter on Betarigs has no chance to see the real hashrate but only the graph on the site, will cause massive irritation.
Monitoring the rig constantly, offer support all day long and then being rated on "facts" that aren´t real without the chance to fix this, that´s just frustrating.

Hello,
Yes, we were expecting some of this -- I just added more explanations below the hash graphs stating that those are estimates, rely only on the average over several hours, etc. As new tickets comes in, we will be able to see what aspect is the most confusing and update the help text below.
But in the end, the hash graph we are showing is exactly the hash graph that will be shown on the mining pool, if the mining pool is making graphs.

In order to help your support and to show the real speed of your rig, you can add the URL of a cgminer monitor page; an example being using this service: http://cgminermonitor.com/

Mux
Activity: 61
... and that´s exactly what I experienced today.

Same here. Communication about the hash discrepancy was nice tho, and I provided screenshots and explanations, and the situation cleared. But it would be problematic to do that every time.

At least it should be indicated very clearly that the data shown by the graph will probably less than the throughtput of the miner, depending on the pool used.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I fall on X11 farm offline, though on my side everything is working properly. reboot the farm appear online at several minutes and again to become offline.
Activity: 60

Pages:
Jump to: