Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 80. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I rented 6 rigs 3 hours, 5 of them are coming to an end but 1 of them is still stuck on "Rented - Available in 3 hours", is there anything I can do?

It looks like that rig is off-line. Have you tried to contact rig owner? Also, I suggest you open a ticket with support, as they can assist you.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If rent payment takes too long, rental should be cancelled and funds (with BTC tx fee deducted from them) returned to payer after his payment is confirmed - because it's renter's fault to make a mess with wrong tx ammount or fee - right?

I think a straight forward solution to this problem is to introduce an online wallet on betarigs -> Rigs can only be rented, if there are enough funds in the renters account.
It's unsafe for the whole service IMHO.
Activity: 29
I rented 6 rigs 3 hours, 5 of them are coming to an end but 1 of them is still stuck on "Rented - Available in 3 hours", is there anything I can do?
Activity: 14
not paid for 48 hours now.

Hoping this isn't mt gox part 2.

Read previous messages in this thread... if your tx id is 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87, you'll have to be patient, like the rest of us. This has nothing to do with Betarigs.

Unfortunately I don't think.

I read after 3x days, unconfirmed transactions are rejected by bitcoin network automatically.

We are patient, but we like to know why this transaction is locked.

I'm agree: nothing to do with betarigs.

regards
Activity: 29
Has there been an issue with the betarigs server this last 12 hours or so?

My renter keeps notifying me it is down and when I check sure enough it is back on my backup pool.  After a few minutes it will switch back and repeat this cycle.

Now I am getting rejected shares saying "Worker temporarily banned"

I added time to my renter but I don't feel it is my responsibility to keep giving him *free* time as well it is not his/her fault the site is having issues.  I am open to suggestions.  I strive for a perfect rental rating and well this has been a little difficult this last rental period

If your rig is stable on your backup pool then there is around a 99% chance that this is caused by your renter's pool being unstable.   Ask him/her to change pools and see if issue is resolved.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I guess I can make a new wallet and new rig and put everything there but that will take a lot of time... 

There needs to be a way to cancel payments as well as cancel rentals if we find it's taking too long.  Not sure what the time spam is right now but giving 30min for someone to initiate payment is waaaaaay too long.  Should be done within 5 minutes and even then that's too long imo.

The issue that a lot are having with waiting for confirmation after payment is made is very annoying.
Activity: 133
Anyway to cancel my payment that's waiting on 1 confirmation for over 8 hours now?
Zae
Activity: 70

Read, and stop throwing FUD.
Activity: 84

Read previous messages in this thread... if your tx id is 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87, you'll have to be patient, like the rest of us. This has nothing to do with Betarigs.
Activity: 28

Strange - I recived my payments as usual.
Activity: 175

Activity: 238
Please add option to turn off emails when my rig is rented ... : /// I receive Toooooo many emails and would like to turn that off
Activity: 66
This is a good idea.  If I was an unscrupulous rig owner, there's a lot of ways to take advantage of the current system to drive up prices.  Those super low transaction fee transactions never confirm (1Sochi anyone)?

If rent payment takes too long, rental should be cancelled and funds (with BTC tx fee deducted from them) returned to payer after his payment is confirmed - because it's renter's fault to make a mess with wrong tx ammount or fee - right?

I think a straight forward solution to this problem is to introduce an online wallet on betarigs -> Rigs can only be rented, if there are enough funds in the renters account.

This would solve 2 problems:
1. The renter doesn't have to pay a transaction fee on each rent
2. The rig owner does not have so long "downtimes" since the payment would be instant

Mux, I hope you consider this, it would add a lot of value to betarigs!

Kind Regards
Activity: 6
Is Betarigs fixed at a difficulty of 1024?

How does this affect things:
a) if mining a low difficulty coin?
b) the destination pool has vardiff?
c) the miner has a low hash rate?  Looks like less shares are accepted.

No betarigs does not set the difficulty, the pool the renter chooses sets that.
Activity: 34
Is Betarigs fixed at a difficulty of 1024?

How does this affect things:
a) if mining a low difficulty coin?
b) the destination pool has vardiff?
c) the miner has a low hash rate?  Looks like less shares are accepted.
Activity: 56
Awesome, was waiting for something like this.

Just added my rig and got rented within a minute!
Activity: 6
Has there been an issue with the betarigs server this last 12 hours or so?

My renter keeps notifying me it is down and when I check sure enough it is back on my backup pool.  After a few minutes it will switch back and repeat this cycle.

Now I am getting rejected shares saying "Worker temporarily banned"

I added time to my renter but I don't feel it is my responsibility to keep giving him *free* time as well it is not his/her fault the site is having issues.  I am open to suggestions.  I strive for a perfect rental rating and well this has been a little difficult this last rental period
Activity: 58
How does the different algo's work on the proxy end? Do they get sent to different servers via port redirection on your side? I ask because i enabled a rig on Scrypt-N and it shows as rentable without problems. But when i try using my Scrypt profile (which worked last week) my cgminer tells me the proxy is dead and my rig won't appear in the rentable list.

Any ideas? Weird that it works with one and not the other, unless there's a seperate server for Scrypt that was being overloaded today?
Activity: 14
Hello!

Today's update:

One of our morning payment has been made via tx 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 but it still unconfirmed:
http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87
This is unusual as we put the usual BTC fee to the transaction.
We will keep an eye on this transaction.

Mux
Hi thanks for your answer.

Very strange situation.
Always no confirmation for me.

Please keep us informed.

regards,
Activity: 17

This would solve 2 problems:
1. The renter doesn't have to pay a transaction fee on each rent
2. The rig owner does not have so long "downtimes" since the payment would be instant

Mux, I hope you consider this, it would add a lot of value to betarigs!

Kind Regards
Pages:
Jump to: