Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 81. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If rent payment takes too long, rental should be cancelled and funds (with BTC tx fee deducted from them) returned to payer after his payment is confirmed - because it's renter's fault to make a mess with wrong tx ammount or fee - right?
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Rigs blocked in 'payment received - waiting 1 confirms'
One user sent a very small miner fee, making confirms taking forever. I have cancelled all rentals, the rigs are now free!

Fed 26 morning payout number 1 out of 2 for rig owners stuck
One of our morning payment has been made via tx 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 but it still unconfirmed:
http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87
This is unusual as we put the usual BTC fee to the transaction.
We will keep an eye on this transaction.

Ok I figured it out. These two above items are indeed linked.
The Feb 26 morning first payout (​http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 ) contains, as input, bitcoins from a user that set a very low BTC fee and who has not yet been confirmed.
So until this user transaction gets confirmed (one of those being, for example, http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/bde0cb010318b25b0d6cb5765a1bdea2f56a191008a52f2fa26bb165d7a97bde ), this payout will stay unconfirmed. This could potentially last some days; hopefully they will get confirmed soon.
Activity: 49
can i rent my own rig to test something out?

edit: nm, i can )). (just testing few things with different miners)
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Any idea why a few rigs are at the bottom of the available list even though they have the lowest price?

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Just out of curosity is there anyway to tell which coin my rig is mining for somebody?

Just wondering why somebody is paying me to mine for them when they could do it themselves.

Some people don't have the capital to invest into the hardware or just have a little extra BTC to invest into additional gh/s to tip the offset of the difficulty. I don't understand the hourly rental model myself, it won't pay to spend 0.01 BTC to earn the conversion of alt to BTC 0.001. Good for the owner, bad for the renter in the short term. Maybe there's a pool that converges mining for the same scrypt currencies at the same time with similar exchange rates (moon/doge/mint/etc...).  Good question though...
There are coins where the exchange rate is higher than the cost to rent.
Activity: 19
Hey is there a possibility to get a excel list or something with all my transaction/txid on it - would help otherwise if have to copy all of them by hand....

Best

T
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Just out of curosity is there anyway to tell which coin my rig is mining for somebody?

Just wondering why somebody is paying me to mine for them when they could do it themselves.

Some people don't have the capital to invest into the hardware or just have a little extra BTC to invest into additional gh/s to tip the offset of the difficulty. I don't understand the hourly rental model myself, it won't pay to spend 0.01 BTC to earn the conversion of alt to BTC 0.001. Good for the owner, bad for the renter in the short term. Maybe there's a pool that converges mining for the same scrypt currencies at the same time with similar exchange rates (moon/doge/mint/etc...).  Good question though...
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

mux
ATTENTION: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/2160 IS A FAKE! IF YOU RENT THIS RIG, YOU WILL GET 600 KHASH INSTEAD OF 60000 KHASH.

Mux,
I've created a ticket for refund. But I think, you have to delete the rig and user...

Indeed, that is an obvious fake.
All 3 rentals on this rig have a refund scheduled. Rig was desactivated. (And yes, can't hide this rig for now, will do Smiley).

east1 at dedicatedpool.com

Situation resolved thanks to the great help of the owner -- an anti-ddos protection was blocking us -- so now you can get back there!

Rigs blocked in 'payment received - waiting 1 confirms'
One user sent a very small miner fee, making confirms taking forever. I have cancelled all rentals, the rigs are now free!

Fed 26 morning payout number 1 out of 2 for rig owners stuck
One of our morning payment has been made via tx 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 but it still unconfirmed:
http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87
Activity: 57
Finally, someone replied at my filed ticket!
Activity: 57
Hi i would like to know why no one has responded to my refund request, the amount I sent was short on value, the reason needed for refund, its 10+ hours now, still no reply from the ticket I filed. need assistance on this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
ATTENTION: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/2160 IS A FAKE! IF YOU RENT THIS RIG, YOU WILL GET 600 KHASH INSTEAD OF 60000 KHASH.

Mux,
I've created a ticket for refund. But I think, you have to delete the rig and user...
mux
Hello!

Today's update:

Secondly, there is a user that rented 30 rigs who sent a BTC payment with a low BTC fee which makes these payments not confirming since yesterday. So these rigs are stuck in "Payment received -- waiting 1 confirm".
I will unblock them tonight if it is still confirmed

Thirdly, I'm working with the admin of east1 dedicatedpool.com, but we are struggling to find what is actually blocking the traffic between my servers and his servers. Please note that west1 works correctly.

Mux
legendary
SpacePirate.io
To all of those with rental problems:  submit a ticket!  I, too, had one of my rented rigs not hash at all for me last night. I submitted a Ticket and mux confirmed that I will see a refund this morning.  No one is trying to scam you. Smiley

Wasn't worth the hassle, I pulled my rigs from it.  I will agree with you on they do provide good support, but even an hour of downtime is not worth it these days.

And how long did that take!!!!!!!

It took a day because no one was in the IRC at the time, you should be able to send a message to Mux here too.  I feel bad for them because I think the service outgrew what they could handle.  Seeing payment issues posted here makes me wonder what other issues they might have. I see people asking for credits/refunds, that's a nightmare to work out...
Activity: 130
To all of those with rental problems:  submit a ticket!  I, too, had one of my rented rigs not hash at all for me last night. I submitted a Ticket and mux confirmed that I will see a refund this morning.  No one is trying to scam you. Smiley

Wasn't worth the hassle, I pulled my rigs from it.  I will agree with you on they do provide good support, but even an hour of downtime is not worth it these days.

And how long did that take!!!!!!!
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Activity: 133
Ya me too I have had rented, waiting for payment many times today.

Was about to ask to allow us to cancel a rental if the payment hasn't arrived.  Giving them like 30 minutes to pay is a little ridiculous and make us and Mux lose money.

Maybe it's someone trolling the rentals.
Activity: 7
I have both of the above problems.  Three of my rigs have been rented for 30 hours, stuck at the "Awaiting one confirmation".  And my payment sent to my wallet this morning is also stuck, zero confirmations, but seen by 7 peers.  Blockchain.info says "no such transaction".

There's something wrong with Betarig's wallet right now, and I don't recommend using this service until they fix it.

Same problem here.  Cry
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have both of the above problems.  Three of my rigs have been rented for 30 hours, stuck at the "Awaiting one confirmation".  And my payment sent to my wallet this morning is also stuck, zero confirmations, but seen by 7 peers.  Blockchain.info says "no such transaction".

There's something wrong with Betarig's wallet right now, and I don't recommend using this service until they fix it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I'm having a problem with "Payment Received - Waiting 1 confirmation".  It's been that way for at least 5 hours now on my rig at http://www.betarigs.com/rig/915.  On that site it says "Rented - Waiting Payment", but on my list of rigs it says "Payment Received - Waiting 1 Confirmation." Would like to get this cleared up so I can either rent it to the renter or open it up for someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: