Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 28. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
BGX is an exciting project not only because it is focusing on the exploding and expanding mobile gaming industry but also because of the incorporation of AI into it...making it truly viable and futuristic.

We are waiting for the autumn and the launch of ICO!
Activity: 252
It is good that the topic "lives." Before ICO is far, but in the Telegram group the administrator says that the preparation is in full swing. Let's wait

Wishing the wait to produce satisfactory results, team performance that can increase the point in sales.
Activity: 71
How are you, the dev? Maybe there is some news about the development?

We will hope for this.  Smiley
Activity: 152
How are you, the dev? Maybe there is some news about the development?
Activity: 29
Their idea is rather investing in my view!
Very nice design, sensible business.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 210
Waiting for ICO BGX and will be an expensive token, a pretty good development. Many are curious about BGX in the future.
Good afternoon guys! All BGX owners will be rich people) Soon ICO and we need to dial tokens full bags)
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Grin

The number of tokens per ICO can be increased? The question is purely technical.

I conducted an audit of a smart contract. It can not increase the number of tokens for sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello, what news on the project? On Twitter and Facebook, the latest news was on June 29

We are waiting. What is left for us? The project is good. Coming soon ICO
Activity: 43
We are waiting for good news and keep the fists. Success ICO - profit to early investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hello, what news on the project? On Twitter and Facebook, the latest news was on June 29

In the Telegram chat, they wrote that they are preparing for the ICO. Their main trump card is to develop a block chain, as far as I can remember.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Grin

The number of tokens per ICO can be increased? The question is purely technical.
Activity: 82
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Almost half the summer passed. Autumn is not far off. Soon ICO)))

Here I agree with you. Soon, and it's good.
Activity: 73
Hello, all! BGX got 0.89 on https://prediction.vc/BGX/detail/rating. What do you think? As for me, coin score should definitely be higher
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Forward and only forward! Do you have something interesting for potential investors? What do you do, with whom you meet, what kind of negotiations do you conduct?

While the news team was not. I watched their social networks. But we know what they're doing now and look forward to when they roll out the release of their platform. What the hell is not joking, maybe we'll post on it our application.

Maybe this platform will be useful for us. It is necessary to see what features it will give to game developers.
Activity: 82
You must to append token details to permit participants to join the project!

What details are you talking about! Read the white paper and see that there was only pre-sale, and ICO will be in September!
Activity: 16
You must to append token details to permit participants to join the project!
Activity: 48
I was curious to know the result of this work. I'll wait for the launch of the platform. Good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: