Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 29. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Forward and only forward! Do you have something interesting for potential investors? What do you do, with whom you meet, what kind of negotiations do you conduct?

While the news team was not. I watched their social networks. But we know what they're doing now and look forward to when they roll out the release of their platform. What the hell is not joking, maybe we'll post on it our application.

Will they host applications or only provide calculations between participants in the game process?

Do you think that they will be like a payment system? Have you read their blue paper?

You know that the vast majority do not understand the technical description, but simply follow projects in which there are big names or active advertising.

This project is not like that. This is a real attempt to create a gaming platform on a block chain. I hope they succeed.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Forward and only forward! Do you have something interesting for potential investors? What do you do, with whom you meet, what kind of negotiations do you conduct?

While the news team was not. I watched their social networks. But we know what they're doing now and look forward to when they roll out the release of their platform. What the hell is not joking, maybe we'll post on it our application.

Will they host applications or only provide calculations between participants in the game process?

Do you think that they will be like a payment system? Have you read their blue paper?

You know that the vast majority do not understand the technical description, but simply follow projects in which there are big names or active advertising.

Activity: 152

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Who watches their social networks?
Bitcoin. Ethereum. Hashgraph. Tangle. Stellar. EOS. Coti. And the best for last: #BGX. The new kind of blockchain.

Who watches their social networks?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BGX is an exciting project not only because it is focusing on the exploding and expanding mobile gaming industry but also because of the incorporation of AI into it...making it truly viable and futuristic.
Activity: 99
The project with a very popular game concept from various circles, BGX will be a big project and able to develop well.

Hello! Do you think that the platform will become popular among developers?

Developers of games do not care which platform to use. They add the game wherever there are users.
I wish the plan luck.
Classy business, a very promising business!  Good luck all!

This project will surprise us all in the autumn. I can argue with you.
Hello everybody! How are you? What's new?
Activity: 43
I wonder what will happen next. How development moves. How meetings are held.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I wonder what progress you have in development?

It looks like everything is going according to plan. We are waiting for autumn.
Activity: 73
I wonder what progress you have in development?
Activity: 238
The project #BGXWorld #ICO is very interesting for investors, it evokes a feeling of reliability and stability thanks to the team and the work they have done! This company is gaining momentum! You still have time to join it, don't miss your chance! I believe in the future of this project.
Activity: 43
White paper details the process. Perhaps the developers will succeed. I will not buy many tokens. Since not rich enough)))
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I would like to read here some news from the team.

developers are still silent?
Good evening .
Wish you find fairly resources to develop your plan! Mindful job, very nice approach, flawless idea!

I agree with you! Striking idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I would like to read here some news from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: