Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 31. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Considering the market status and re analyzing decisione con BGX to move forward the ICO, I can day that was a genial idea.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I wish this project increase well and excellent.
Absorbing design, in right mind idea, unblemished activity.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
How are you? Any news?

So far, they have not reported anything interesting. Only about their plans to actively attend conferences in Asia.

In my opinion - this is very good news. They will collect the main investments at the conferences, and we will buy at the ICO
I'm not sure about the investments that will be raised in the ICO but they are postponing their crowdsale until September 5th and attend conferences in Asia, those're wise decisions. If the crowdsale happens at this time, BGX will be very difficult to reach their goal.
Activity: 16
Waiting for something more interesting here!
Excellent project, conversant project!  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 99
How are you? Any news?

So far, they have not reported anything interesting. Only about their plans to actively attend conferences in Asia.

In my opinion - this is very good news. They will collect the main investments at the conferences, and we will buy at the ICO

How much do you want to buy tokens?
Activity: 152
How are you? Any news?

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue.
The commission structure is one third of what Play Market and App Store often charge.
Activity: 152
Soon they must give a report on the development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How are you? Any news?
Activity: 30
Good evening team!
It's really good platform! Unblemished project, very nice vision!
Activity: 71
BGX is a comprehensive solution that supports mobile game features and combines the capabilities of blockchain technology with advanced AI neural networks. I think this BGX will be one of the successful ICOs this year, because BGX is already a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and has a lot of support from their partners.

Artificial intelligence and block chain? So it must be very slow ...

Read the white paper, there is a description of this process. Or read the topic, I somewhere saw the answer to a similar question.

It will be good if this question is answered by the developers
Activity: 53
You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!
 Good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Bgx is adding life to your life by creating a sensible game avenue
Your slogan sounds impressive, but it takes time to verify this. BGX needs more advertising and more positive feedback on channels, I find you very active with this project. Wink

The guy is a fan of this project Smiley He has a signature. BGX in his profile. Well done.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Your slogan sounds impressive, but it takes time to verify this. BGX needs more advertising and more positive feedback on channels, I find you very active with this project. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
It's really good idea.
Very nice vision, unblemished vision!  Good luck guys!

They should, by the beginning of the ICO, submit a working version of their application and a blockchain. We are looking forward to it with impatience.
Activity: 81
Cool, I really like your idea and the implementation of it. Your WP is also very  solid. Seems like a very promising project, as well as AITrading and QuickX Protocol. These are my top picks to invest in the near future.
The project offers its investors the main thing - financial confidence in the future day!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
It's really good idea.
Very nice vision, unblemished vision!  Good luck guys!

They should, by the beginning of the ICO, submit a working version of their application and a blockchain. We are looking forward to it with impatience.

I think that until the autumn there will be no news.
Activity: 168
Amazing project to invest in. To increase traffic on your coin, you must try list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: