Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 27. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Good work develops.
Activity: 131
Bringing the blockchain to education is a good idea. This is very promising.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
I can help with German translation if you need help!
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
The purpose of this coin is very interesting. Well organized project and I am going to forward this to my friends!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It is seems to be vision of this project is good. I also willing to move forward with this project
Activity: 12
Good to be along with this project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When the project is implemented, the token should be at least stable. Great community working together will give it a chance to stand. Hope being there at that time.
Activity: 280
Nice Project.. Good work developers
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The project is good in its segment, it is not even inferior to its counterparts in anything. It is seen the dev works even with the first page if so will go in the future it waits glory.
copper member
Activity: 275
good luck. guys!
Activity: 18
Very useful indeed!
Activity: 1

woww. Your project is in good shape. I joined it, I hope there will be more supporters of your project. It will soon go To moon
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
good luck guys
hope in success your project
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
25 tokens for each person participating in the airdrop Shocked.Seems like team EDUCATE is pretty confident of their project.Happy to know that.All the best team EDUCATE.
Activity: 69
Education teaches to create profit, profit allows to develop education
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
woww. Your project is in good shape. I joined it, I hope there will be more supporters of your project. It will soon go to moon.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I like that you care about people who can not get a decent education. This deserves praise. I hope that your project will succeed!
Activity: 1
Good luck to your new project Smiley
Activity: 234
Projects similar to yours are few, I hope you can agree with the institutions of education
Activity: 56
not really sure how to incooperate blockchain here, but youll know better, best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: