Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 28. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This is best project.I will keep an eye on it.I hope this will be successful dev.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Great project and good team
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 ;)Finally, this project
I wish you success and good luck in reaching your goals. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Great project, can't wait to see how it moves along
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
We all need to educate ourselves through all our lives, so I welcome your initiative to facilitate such a vital process. Thank you
Activity: 93
Is this to educate students about the blockchain and crypto space etc?  Or is this more of a scholarship program for general education?
Activity: 37
good proyect i wish you very luck, a brand new project that aims to make the future of crypto better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.
Activity: 70
joined the project, good luck to you !!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
good and usefull project. I'm glad join to community.
Activity: 226
It looks like you are planning to do concrete and very useful work, increasing the accessibility of education
Activity: 84
The company will certainly be successful.
Activity: 5
smart project good luck
Activity: 74
good job plan very high potencial to be grown..goodluck for this impressive project
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
combining education with blockchain, this is a great idea, i hope you achieve all of your target on the roadmap, one of your plan in the roadmap is listing in big exchanger like bittrex, we will wait for it..
success for educate Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
Good and usefull project. I want to invest, but I can't by 3000 Educate on exchange ED, there are not so many tokens.
Activity: 136
The tech and idea behind this project seems great. Im sure Educate will do great things.I suggest every one to hold EDUCATE as much as you can.
Activity: 44
Hi, all. I'm glad join to community. Good luck, dev.
Activity: 148
Interesting Project
Activity: 32
This is a great project for students who cant afford expensive books. Hopefully this will succeed because this is a very helpful project. Definitely will be looking forward for this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
EDUCATE project is interesting, and it is important that it will perform a specific function associated with education
Pages:
Jump to: