Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 29. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I have followed you telegram to be uptodate.
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I’m excited to learn more about what you intended to do in education with blockchain. Best luck Robert and Henry.
Activity: 98
Interesting. Only a few ICOs are related to education so its a good area to focus on. Supporting.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What is the purpose of EDUCATE?
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!
After reading this part I still don't know why you want to bring the blockchain to education.

How will you reach your goals in the long-term?
We plan to reach out to universities and introduce them to EDUCATE. We already have some contacts to universities. Also, we will build our website and establish ourselves as a part of university education worldwide. Remember: Education is a worldwide thing and therefore there's a huge potential for us.
Care to explain why you are better than your worldwide competition?

Why would I invest in EDUCATE?
Thanks to our skills, we expect to progress fast with this project. Our expertise in the most important fields, united with our determination, will surely lead us to success. This is a great opportunity for you to invest before this really takes off.
Surely this night I won't see the sun, the road to success it's never a sure thing.
Activity: 6
Activity: 32
Really nice project. I hope this coin will go to the moon soon
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Translation services for you
I've seen some other projects about education, but this one is definitely the most promising Wink
Good luck!
Activity: 11
I believe that this coin has a great project for the future.
Activity: 84
read and its amazing, i gonna be educate!! good luck devs
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Best of luck with your project guys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I just went through the roadmap and it looks pretty fantastic and quite feasible. Make it a reality Dev because it looks like a great project with a bright future if properly executed.
Activity: 42
I think that this is an interesting project and I join airdrop!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Another token specialized for education which is really awesome. This will help the education while spreading the word about crypto in the same time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Your project is an important ambitious. I hope you are successful.
Activity: 43
This seems to be a good project for our future lives with a great idea. Goodluck, hope for success.
Activity: 2
wow!! blockchain and education. education for all. nice dev.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Could really change people's lives.   Like it.
Activity: 21
Hi, I have a question about the speed of transactions and when you'll be on coinexchage?
Activity: 54
It is a project that you can have expectations! I really want to participate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A must in the current system we all need more projects like these it will help the whole community to grow
Pages:
Jump to: