Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 31. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
this is obviously a good project for education seekers, hope it can reach more people.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
PRoviding FInancial Aids, Scholarship that is truly a wonderful program in needs for the students who would like to achieve their dreams
This project can succeed and hope for the best to generate Great Quality students
Blockchain helps EDUCATE token to be able to reach out to the global and this is good project Best of luck to devs  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
I've already seen some similar ICO (EDUCATE).
Why are you difference?   Smiley
Activity: 94
This is brilliant. With tuition, college and university fees skyrocketing this may actually help those less fortunate to get proper education.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It good to develop such branch as education, but there's too less information about your project? Do you have a whitepaper? How your tokens will be used inside your platform? And what are your benifits comparing to other compatitors. As I know there're several other project dealing with education that are running ICO now.
Activity: 84
This educate project seems nice and interesting one... im looking forward for this..
Activity: 57
interesting project to look for. looks very promising. looking forward on the success of this project. good luck
Activity: 37
This is a very nice concept of making crypto-currency more accessible to younger generations
Activity: 56
looks interesting project. i believe this project will be a big hit. good luck
Activity: 84
very promising project. looking forward of the success of this project. good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Part of this nice project ! Wish you big success !

Thanks to the team to provide Airdrops !
Activity: 36
Am super excited to be part of this amazing project. hope you will succeed. Good luck developer. Wink
Activity: 56
Overall, the project is like, the only thing that I would like to add. Not see how many rounds airdrop and whether the bounty of the company in this project. Participate.
Activity: 11
Interesting project. I will keep an eye on it
Activity: 39
Im looking forward on this project
Hope there will be fair and honest distribution
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I take a part and will advertise)
Activity: 40
I support this project, I'm sure the future of this project will be successful. Good luck dev,
Activity: 70
I'm so glad to join this airdrop, by the way, hope I will get more reward from it!!!!!!
Activity: 39
Nice concept and presentation.
Truly a wonderful project, now looking forward to the success of this one.
Activity: 34
The future of this project will be successful. Good luck,
Pages:
Jump to: