Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 32. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
very good project im here to support you by promoting your project in social media and planning to buy also token if the project continue good. best luck
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Im glad to see this project. I think it will help to study something new.
Activity: 72
Its the only Hope to current Outdated Education System which was based on Industrial Area
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
interesting project, I filled the form and i will HODL ))
Activity: 135
Merit: 101
İt’s futuristij project, i dont know dev team but i think they are smart person . Joined airdrop and good luck for your project
Activity: 336
I will take a part))
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
Great project! Good luck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
interesting educational project. The noble goal of providing education to all. Good luck.
Activity: 70
Am glad to be part of this project. I'll support you. Good luck dev.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
It seems like this will be a good project in the future Cool
I will support this project Wink
Activity: 73
I registered
Good project I hope it is
Best in the future
Activity: 602
It seems it is a good project.
I'm also interested in a twitter bounty campaign...
Activity: 35
The airdrop form is confusing. Where can we find the Roadmap and more information about the project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
we really need to educate a lot of people in able to help them and reap the benefits too of becoming an early adaptor/investor.. thanks dev .. this will create more buyers on the crypto space and pump all the tokens.. now everyone will be happy
Activity: 214
Quite an interesting project with a good team and great prospects for the future. This project clearly awaits tremendous success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
This seems to be an interesting project as a lot of kids does not have access to education in the world!
Activity: 636
The project based on brilliant idea and therefore will succeed. The future of education is in blockchain and we'll see it soon.
Activity: 238
I am a univésity guy and i know if some one going to have help for education.good luck
Activity: 97
Hi Devs, this token is amazing however, you have to tell the concept and what kind of education is pointed to. Good luck
Activity: 182
This project look interesting, education it's one of the most important thing in life.
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: