Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 34. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
A very new and exciting idea. Wish the project succeed
Activity: 131
good project! a new blockchain created to educate us more.well i support this. hoping for the best.goodluck
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very interesting idea with education. I believe that the project  will be successful. I hope for cooperation. Good luck!
Activity: 89
İ hope too longride in coinworld
Activity: 18
I think this project is good to my self , i wish the best and succes .
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The idea and the concept really amazing, Bring blockchain to education
Activity: 56
Sure, we all should education every day and its a good goal. The blockchain to education really important in our days and if it will happen in universities that will be cool !!!
Activity: 392
Ideally run easily for your undertaking and wish you achievement dev.good luck.
Activity: 64
One of the interesting project I've ever seen....education airdrop is great...want to support this.... Thanks for creating this one....
Activity: 86
I hope you can reach undeveloped countries and brighten them with knowledge. The world needs an education revolution.
Activity: 13
great job.Good luck.
Activity: 266
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
wishing this airdrop token a success. Goodluck dev. will be monitoring updates and will be holding tokens until after ICO.
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 29
I am looking forward fir the success of tgis project.
Education is the best weapon against everytging !!!
More power
Activity: 5
When it regards to the purpose of this project, this can be a great help especially for the students who rely on free tuition. Brilliant idea guys and good luck on this project.
Activity: 56
it looks like it's a good project for the future. but we need more devs information, please do your first tweet on twitter, I've followed you, make roadmap and whitepaper of course, and I suggest in bounty program for token holder
Activity: 32
im glad that there's a cryptocurrency connected to education. i like the idea. goodluck on the project
Activity: 44
So this isn't ERC20 token? there was no ICO? you immediately buy from etherdelta?
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
A couple of educational blockchain projects has been cropping up of lately. I hope this project has a unique offering which can give it a niche above others?
Activity: 16
Can't wait to see the 1000% outcome !
Pages:
Jump to: