Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 35. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
i like this project.we are student.Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Education is good. I like the idea of this project. I will support this. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
I support all the options for the development of education! good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
You mentioned you have some contact with the Universities. In which country are you starting?
Good luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It is a very reliable project.
I am pleased with the positive activities.
I wish for success.
copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
I like the project and I hope this will prosper because of the hardwork the developers and the community
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We want to bring the blockchain to education. We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle. Education Token aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses. The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education. Whether the assistance is in the form of EDUCATION TOKENS, scholarships, or guiding students on where they can receive financial aid, we hope to do it all!
This is a pretty interesting project. I will definitely keep an eye on it. Finger crossed.
Merit: 100
Project is very promising. I'm glad to join this project.
Activity: 67
This project is originally awesome, will go smoothly to the moon!!
Activity: 46
Education is very important. Especially to the average and below, education is considered as the best asset. This project is really important. Thank you dev.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
i think this project is for global, very interesting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
crypto-auditor
Bringing the blockchain to education.
Great project!
Good luck!
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 112
Project is very promising.I m happy to join the project.Goodluck team for further development.
Activity: 1764
Great idea, everyone company always must realize such ideas until the end so after that more people will can learn anything about cryptocurrencies and they will can start earning. Your main highlight is that anybody will can get any free information about cryptocurrencies and any person who will wants to share their experience will be able to help. About the scholarship, I didnt quite understand, people which will train others will get for this encouragement? Then you will definitely achieve global success.
I am glad that such a project has appeared, because education is necessary for everyone, and thanks to your project it will be more accessible. I believe in this project, good luck
Activity: 145
This will be the good project in the future... I will continue to support this project.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I had a dream : free education for all and no more bank credits to educate students.
Activity: 19
Will be supporting crypto as long as it help in educating people or giving some helpful knowledge. Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: