Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 33. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Its very interesting project...hope it will be success..
Activity: 214
Quite an interesting project with a good team and great prospects for the future. This project clearly awaits tremendous success.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
I hope that everything will go according to plan! Great initiative and all the best team
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Education is the thing that makes community to fly and the fact that the project is based on education is already a great success. A good idea with massive expencting results. Good luck "Educate" Team!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Decentralized platform for education, of course the idea is pretty good! It is necessary to create a platform not only for students, but also for teachers.
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Thanks to all the efforts of developers. The project is very interesting and helpfull. Being a tutor I really hope it will be successfull.
Activity: 56
Education on the block is so interesting! I hope to convince the educational institutions.
Activity: 100
Token constructed for sharing a message between students and professors included may courses just right for personal education is always good idea. In this figure this project becomes huge in near future, so you need a many scholar people with experience to be leader and assist to students. I wonder what kind branch of education U will follow - humanistic, IT or technical one. One of them I'm personally involved.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Joined and watching.....

blockhain tech will change everything !! even education processes !! good luck to dev team !
Activity: 26
This kind of blockchain will probably revolutionize the thinking of the thinking of majority of the people since we need to educate those who do not know the blockchain tech.
Activity: 73
I support this wonderful project,
I hope the project will start to move smoothly
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
i like this bonuses! wish you luck!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Everything is better with blockchain, even education  Grin
Really good idea!
Wish you good luck.
Will definetely follow your project!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 33
Any project that seeks to make education more accessible and affordable is worth supporting. I'm glad to be a part of this
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
I read your site. The project looks promising. If you embody all the ideas that you have, then a large number of students will be grateful to you.
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Always keep up the communication and be transparent to the investors.
With the good concept here, there will be supporters for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Promising coin, I see that even you have already added to the exchange and trades are is good. Add the page facebook. Participate.
Activity: 10
Always interested in crypto that's thinking for the 'good,' such as healthcare and educate.  Rewarding students and educators for achievement seems like a good way to go!  Looks interesting!
Activity: 83
it is good to know that you have a project for education because education is a treasure that you cannot take away to anybody keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: