Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 36. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I guess one of the tasks of this airdrop activity is to leave a comment in the BTT forum so that it is easy to delete the thread
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Education is an important issue ,good luck
Activity: 29
Really looking like a good project,  brilliant stuff. I would fully support this project. Best of luck Devs.
Good work .. I wish him prosperity and development in the future
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hmm, the project is ambitious. But I'd like to see on the whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 229
we will help to success this project we need to support to education thats very important
Activity: 68
This seems like a good project for the future. I'm participating.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
You do many so useful for many people. It is preserve only respect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think, it's an interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops.
Activity: 229
Please pay attention to this project, in my opinion, a good future and great prospects. To invest to earn. Smiley Your project is very important. Want a quick and large-scale development project. Good luck!
Activity: 219
It's great that Educate project has a value in itself. Many of tokens is just... tokens. But Educate Token based on useful and awesome idea - to improve of education process by implementation of the blockchain technology. I like it. This is future of education and knowledge.
Activity: 55
"Educated"its very nice.Wishing you success and your team all together
Activity: 350
This is another promising project with a great purpose as it provides an easy steps to education. This is the kind of project that must be paying attention and need a strong support. Good luck to all the people behind this project and we assume the success.
Activity: 52
Well-designed project in which you want to participate, I will do it with pleasure and recommend you Cheesy
Activity: 57
This unique project, I'm interesting, I hope this project will be success.
Good luck dev  Wink
Important project cause education is important thing.I will invest this project. Goodluck guys!  Wink
Activity: 72
concept of project is very good, and dev team is very active so will be great future..
Activity: 21
wow.. a very informative and unique project..
this project will succeed because of amazing idea..
I will support this project...
gooduck  to developer..
I will stay tune until it will success..
Activity: 40
Doing a great job with great team for the society, providing help to education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction, good luk
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
Education and blockchain are created for each other!
If you really can combine them, than it'll be cool!
btw, went to study your site!
Pages:
Jump to: