Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 60. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What a good project, bringing about education and blockchain,
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
I like this project, its focused approach in education, here begins the development of the person and makes him a useful human being to society, support his project, and he desires many successes!
yes because this is one of the best projects because with this it will be very beneficial with the many benefits of this project.
we hope the success of this project
Activity: 336
Looking on the Roadmap
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
This is good project for the children of the future specially on those who cant pay for the tuition fees.
Activity: 26
Education is key to every successful endeavor of the human life. I will watch to see the success of this project
Activity: 532
Innovative blockchain technology implementation. Good luck Dev
Activity: 238
I think this is grate project. Education sector has huge hidden potential than other sectors. Could I know how you are going to implement among  the young society ??   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 69
very happy to hear a good news. GOOD JOB dev !
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Good luck to your project and to your team dev hope your student gain more knowledge tech us  to success.
Activity: 294
I like this project, its focused approach in education, here begins the development of the person and makes him a useful human being to society, support his project, and he desires many successes!
Activity: 3
Great project! Education is power!
Activity: 87
Great concept, thanks for offering a platform that is capable of broadening our knowledge base and also providing tuition assistance to student and users at large. hoping for the successful unboarding of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 140
This is a nice platform, and i love fact that the idea is based on education which is what we all actually need.
Thanks for the opportunity dev. Wish you a successful one
Activity: 177
good project, I will support, and congratulations for the work ,.
Activity: 210
"We aim to help provide education-seekers with everything they need to guide them in the right direction so that they can further their education without the hassle."
This is a noble idea. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Great project ! I think that everything should start with training and education, and not with the calculation of their virtual profits. I support the project! Thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
This is coming at the right time... Education in the [Suspicious link removed]munity is greatly needed... I love this project
Activity: 164
Am happy to join the community...Always intrigued by crypto im a great way due to it decentralisation...Compensating student and Educators for accomplishment appears like a decent approach! Looks fascinating! Success to the project and Goodluck to the Dev
Activity: 392
It is the sphere of education that can use the technology of blockade as nobody effectively. It seems to me that it is in this direction that we should move. The project is exactly what it does. Good luck.
Activity: 11
This is really over supperb.... I'm certainly supporting the project
Pages:
Jump to: