Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 62. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This is something worth investing with! I'm also an educator that's why I salute u guys for conceptualizing this project. I will definitely support u till we all pass the moon and go all around the universe. This is the best token with advocacy that I've ever seen. More power!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
yes that's community here, always cant wait to learn and learn again about airdrop for a better future
Activity: 233
I believe blockchain can be used as a resource in ever field imaginable. I like the fact that you chose education to focus on because it shows that crypto can be beneficial to teachers. Keep up the good work and I will be more than happy to support this project. Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Seems this is good potential project to high market value. Thanks in advance
Activity: 70
Hi everyone!
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time.
I love high-tech promising companies.
I gladly joined EDUCATE!
Activity: 48
big project i think that
and good luck

Activity: 504
Wow! I love this! I'm an advocate of education so if this will be realized soon, I'll be ur no. 1 promoter. And yes! I'm planning to hodl this because I know this will token will make it big in the crypto market.  Grin Grin Grin ;
Activity: 17
I totally love this project, this will go past the moon. So positive
Activity: 49
Nice work guys
Activity: 181
This is a big revolution in the world of crypto especially this that is focusing on education, it will be generally acceptable by the people..... It's first of its kind
Activity: 32
I see this as a nice concept especially in education and I believe it will go far. Good luck
Activity: 85
This is a good project. Waiting for a upcoming announcements. Goodluck dev team and Participants.
Activity: 560
Goood luck! It such a great project!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 49
I see this as a nice concept education via Blockchain.Good luck with this project. I like to hear more info Smiley
Activity: 43
everythings is perfect,always triumphant
Activity: 336
Main goal to develop under education section, helping students to socialize and for the sake of their life. So generous, God bless you for taking care the future of our world  Wink
Activity: 10
education ico using blockchain .. nice concept. pls share more details on twitter
Activity: 280
Great project with Great vision <3
Good luck , just joined !
Activity: 56
Wonderful project! very nice concept I really like the name so knowledeable, I will support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it.
Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more updates to come.
Activity: 59
interesting project, I hope the developers will come to the serious business. Registration long, have a little bother) Joined in, I wish the developers good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: