Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 64. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
This coin is related about education ? Amazingg. (Sorry for my english)
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
Great project
good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
im really happy about this project as a person who involed in education system.im a teacher in occupation.im still reading the website and studing about project.i respect this great concept and hope to invest on this project later
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
EDUCATE want to bring the blockchain to education. really  good project. this will success project. good luck devs
Activity: 70
Nice project, any bounty program? if you need some help to translate in french language just pm me, good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I will join the airdrop for this great project best of luck
Activity: 196
I believe and believe, this program will be successful and victorious, so I chose to join in this project.
Activity: 42
I am really supporting this because I like the goal of the project.  Great idea of creating a project that can benefit the most who needs it.  Let's make this become successful for the future. 
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
ICO with concept of education is successful idea deserves support. but i have a question: how the project itself can make profits?
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
This is will be interesting project, education project based in blockchain, hope this project will successful with the ultimate goal to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education.
Activity: 56
Great project I think this coin will Rock..
Join the telegram for free Educate Tokens
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I would also like to see a whitepaper or some more detailed roadmaps.  It's very promising to see more and more teams taking on 'education' as a platform and investment with the blockchain.  I'm curious if it's primarily for fundraising, or if some sort of 'degree' program will be implemented with PoW and rewards.
Activity: 59
Interesting project, i joined airdrop, goodluck dev!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Your company is interesting with its concept and an excellent idea. I'm glad to join and I'm waiting for more information from the developers.
Activity: 24
Rewarding students and educators for achievement seems like a good way to go!  Looks interesting! GOODLUCK
Activity: 56
Glad to be a part of your community...
Looks like good project for education...
Activity: 4
Welcome guys! Let's make this great
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I have always liked the projects focused on education, I will be very attentive to this thread Wink
Activity: 140
Education it's awesome! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys Wink
Pages:
Jump to: