Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 65. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe EDUCATE will go well, because the concept is good and project very promising.
Hopefully smoothly according to plan. Good luck dev!
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
good, promising project. I am interested in further development of this sphere, I will try to take part.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Good idea the project will be promising
Activity: 28
It such a great project! Goodluck dev
Activity: 42
This is such a great project and advocacy to raise the awareness of the importance of education.  And your goal to help students to educate and help those who can't afford tuition.  I would love this to become successful because education is very important and it is the best weapon in the future. So with this project,  it can help many youths to pursue studies and worries no more about any obstacle including tuition.  I salute the team for creating such a good project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
It is very good idea in the future of the people. Education is the key to success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
when plan ico selling
not open bounty or airdrop dev
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,

Education is huge industry and have future but I cannot find your whitepaper on your site.

Where is the White paper? What you will do with the collected money?

10x
Activity: 4
I'm glad to hear that you guys also believe in this as much as we do. Some have requested the roadmap, we're working on it and will release it hopefully soon! Get the latest news on our telegram group.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Blockchain education is important for new users of blockchain, this project will be succes.
Activity: 53
Anything that promotes education of or on the blockchain is what I'm focused on. Really looking forward to this. Good luck guys!
Activity: 43
I think this is a good project  Smiley

Reserved for Indonesian translate.
Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]

Activity: 37
very happy to join here hopefully run smoothly and successful for edukasinya.semoga the price can soar long term
Activity: 686
Hello, I understand correctly, you will start launching the platform in December ? I hope you will get projects in the field of education is still not a lot
Activity: 728
I see some crypto projects connected with education appeared, it is great and i think EDUCATE will have bright future among them. Like website, roadmap, waiting for whitepaper.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Who’s behind this?
Robert has several years of experience in programming and has developed this coin. His expertise will eliminate any software-related challenges that might emerge in the future.

Harry is specialized in marketing. He has contacts to press release websites, an efficient social media network and crypto enthusiasts.

Hello sir, i want to know more information about your team, where can i see it?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Education it's one of the most important thing in life. That's why I support project and join
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this wonderful project,
 a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!! Grin Grin
Activity: 210
I see this as a nice concept especially in education and I believe it will go far.. I can do some bounty work for u on Twitter..
Pages:
Jump to: